Jump to content
CaliDazze

The MØß Figaz - Invite Only

Recommended Posts

On 12/19/2015 at 10:15 AM, Zack said:

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

(in game name)

Wildcat

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

(age)

18

3. How long have you been on the Island?

(gameplay hours)

190 Hours on Arma 3

4. What neighborhood are you from?

(timezone)

Eastern, US

5. What sorry ass mutha fuckas were you runnin with before?

(previous gangs)

None

6. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

(Drug running, Fighting at Cartels, Prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies)

Helping out with bank robberies a couple of cartels, and wrecking those piece of shit Asians! 

7. You aint a Rat now is ya?

(Cop? Rank & Precient)

N/A

8. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

(banned? please explain)

No

9. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

(hours of play/day)

Monday - Friday (4+) Weekends as much as possible

10. Tell us about yourself kid.

(What can you bring to the Table)

I can join being a loyal trust worth member to have fun with and do about everything with you guys , i am a good shot and i like to think that i am a pretty funny guy when it is the right time. But when i comes to the serious moments i am calm and have a clear head. I have also been hanging around in the team speak with you guys and so far it seems like it has gone very well i would appreciate the opportunity to learn what it is like to be with a gang. 

11. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

I would like to become a member of the mob, because out of all the other gangs it seems like you guys are more caring about your member and seem to really be a close nit group. This is something that i would love to become a part of and hopefully be a nice addition to the family.  

12. what is your stash?

450k, donor 2, soon to going 3

 

Edited by Wildcat
missed a question when i copied the questions.
Le Razoir likes this

Share this post


Link to post

 

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

(in game name)

Wildcat

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

(age)

18

3. How long have you been on the Island?

(gameplay hours)

190 Hours on Arma 3

4. What neighborhood are you from?

(timezone)

Eastern, US

5. What sorry ass mutha fuckas were you runnin with before?

(previous gangs)

None

6. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

(Drug running, Fighting at Cartels, Prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies)

Helping out with bank robberies a couple of cartels, and wrecking those piece of shit Asians! 

7. You aint a Rat now is ya?

(Cop? Rank & Precient)

N/A

8. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

(banned? please explain)

No

9. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

(hours of play/day)

Monday - Friday (4+) Weekends as much as possible

10. Tell us about yourself kid.

(What can you bring to the Table)

I can join being a loyal trust worth member to have fun with and do about everything with you guys , i am a good shot and i like to think that i am a pretty funny guy when it is the right time. But when i comes to the serious moments i am calm and have a clear head. I have also been hanging around in the team speak with you guys and so far it seems like it has gone very well i would appreciate the opportunity to learn what it is like to be with a gang. 

11. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

I would like to become a member of the mob, because out of all the other gangs it seems like you guys are more caring about your member and seem to really be a close nit group. This is something that i would love to become a part of and hopefully be a nice addition to the family.  

12. what is your stash?

450k, donor 2, soon to going 3

+1 10/10 Medic and a good guy in general

Le Razoir likes this

Share this post


Link to post

In-Game Name:16 Inch Banana

Age:17

Estimated Asylum Time:350

Bank Balance:$171,514

Have you ever been banned? no

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?y es

Current and Past Gangs? a ghetto gang called fruit salad and boats and hoes

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?i was kicked from boats and hoes because they said i wasnt on to much because i had finals

Why do you want to join our gang?i want a gang to get more monry and capture gang land also i want to know what it is like to be drug cartel

Do you know any members of our gang?google,donk

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Cam said:

In-Game Name:16 Inch Banana

Age:17

Estimated Asylum Time:350

Bank Balance:$171,514

Have you ever been banned? no

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?y es

Current and Past Gangs? a ghetto gang called fruit salad and boats and hoes

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?i was kicked from boats and hoes because they said i wasnt on to much because i had finals

Why do you want to join our gang?i want a gang to get more monry and capture gang land also i want to know what it is like to be drug cartel

Do you know any members of our gang?google,donk

-Denied, not enough hours. re-apply when you get more hours closer to 700

also use our recruit post in your next app as seen on the first page of this thread and gl

Edited by Donk

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Patrick Swayze said:

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

Patrick Swayze

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

18

3. How long have you been on the Island?

1500+

4. What neighborhood are you from?

Central US

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

*Heavy Breathing*, I'll wreck u cunt, < Regimints >

6. Hows your stash doin?

Idk, had 800k before I got permed

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

Pistol Banging

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

Nah, blacklisted

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

Currently Permed

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

I average around 0 hours per day currently

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

Ultimate trolling experience, vdm, rdm, the works you know?

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

Most of them are banned, only one I can think of who isn't is Ronald

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

Fuck idk lol

10/10 app, tell bully im glad he never got his kfc

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Patrick Swayze said:

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

Patrick Swayze

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

18

3. How long have you been on the Island?

1500+

4. What neighborhood are you from?

Central US

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

*Heavy Breathing*, I'll wreck u cunt, < Regimints >

6. Hows your stash doin?

Idk, had 800k before I got permed

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

Pistol Banging

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

Nah, blacklisted

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

Currently Permed

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

I average around 0 hours per day currently

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

Ultimate trolling experience, vdm, rdm, the works you know?

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

Most of them are banned, only one I can think of who isn't is Ronald

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

Fuck idk lol

+1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Patrick Swayze said:

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

Patrick Swayze

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

18

3. How long have you been on the Island?

1500+

4. What neighborhood are you from?

Central US

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

*Heavy Breathing*, I'll wreck u cunt, < Regimints >

6. Hows your stash doin?

Idk, had 800k before I got permed

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

Pistol Banging

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

Nah, blacklisted

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

Currently Permed

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

I average around 0 hours per day currently

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

Ultimate trolling experience, vdm, rdm, the works you know?

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

Most of them are banned, only one I can think of who isn't is Ronald

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

Fuck idk lol

-1 been on the end of too much heavy breathing rdm. 

PSwayze likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Day Care Bear? i have 4k hours and max bank account if you want to see my pvp you can just ask when ever 

 i have played on asylum sense the day asylum was asylum 

i also play on wasteland trailer park but not nearly as much. i got the game on my 16th birthday 2 and a half years ago when arma was first released .im a constable and i was born on 09/11/1997, i play to have fun and i dont fined loosing to be much fun so i only win. :) i would prefer to say why i want to join in pm, as to not offend anyone.

 

Edited by Casual Bear
added some stuff that might be beneficial

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Casual Bear said:

Day Care Bear? i have 4k hours and max bank account if you want to see my pvp you can just ask when ever 

Was this meant for this recruitment thread?  If it is i will just ask that you fill out an app and we will look at it.  

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Casual Bear said:

Day Care Bear? i have 4k hours and max bank account if you want to see my pvp you can just ask when ever 

 i have played on asylum sense the day asylum was asylum 

i also play on wasteland trailer park but not nearly as much. i got the game on my 16th birthday 2 and a half years ago when arma was first released .im a constable and i was born on 09/11/1997, i play to have fun and i dont fined loosing to be much fun so i only win. :) i would prefer to say why i want to join in pm, as to not offend anyone.

 

Like Rom said, Use the application format from the first page of this thread. Feel free to let us know why you'd like to join in a PM.

Edited by CaliDazze

Share this post


Link to post
On February 4, 2016 at 2:14 AM, Patrick Swayze said:

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

Patrick Swayze

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

18

3. How long have you been on the Island?

1500+

4. What neighborhood are you from?

Central US

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

*Heavy Breathing*, I'll wreck u cunt, < Regimints >

6. Hows your stash doin?

Idk, had 800k before I got permed

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

Pistol Banging

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

Nah, blacklisted

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

Currently Permed

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

I average around 0 hours per day currently

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

Ultimate trolling experience, vdm, rdm, the works you know?

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

Most of them are banned, only one I can think of who isn't is Ronald

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

Fuck idk lol

+100000000000

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/5/2016 at 10:43 AM, Casual Bear said:

Day Care Bear? i have 4k hours and max bank account if you want to see my pvp you can just ask when ever 

 i have played on asylum sense the day asylum was asylum 

i also play on wasteland trailer park but not nearly as much. i got the game on my 16th birthday 2 and a half years ago when arma was first released .im a constable and i was born on 09/11/1997, i play to have fun and i dont fined loosing to be much fun so i only win. :) i would prefer to say why i want to join in pm, as to not offend anyone.

 

ya might want to just accept him.  +! fantastic warrior hell of a shot 

Romulus and CaliDazze like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/5/2016 at 8:43 AM, Casual Bear said:

Day Care Bear? i have 4k hours and max bank account if you want to see my pvp you can just ask when ever 

 i have played on asylum sense the day asylum was asylum 

i also play on wasteland trailer park but not nearly as much. i got the game on my 16th birthday 2 and a half years ago when arma was first released .im a constable and i was born on 09/11/1997, i play to have fun and i dont fined loosing to be much fun so i only win. :) i would prefer to say why i want to join in pm, as to not offend anyone.

 

+1 for liking peanut butter farts

Parker and Ronald like this

Share this post


Link to post

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

(in game name)

Bigfoot

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

(age)

19

3. How long have you been on the Island?

(gameplay hours)

440 hours

4. What neighborhood are you from?

(timezone)

EST

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

(previous gangs)

N/A

6. Hows your stash doin?

(Bank $$$ & Donor Level)

$123,000

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

(Drug running, Fighting at Cartels, Prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies)

Drug running, Prison Breaks and Hold Ups

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

(Cop? Rank & Precient)

N/A

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

(banned? please explain)

N/A

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

(hours of play/day)

5-6 hours

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

(What can you bring to the Table)

Im a crack shot and very good at getting intel on people and their  whereabouts 

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

(Gang member who may vouch for you)

N/A

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

I want a crew so I can have people who know I have their backs and that I know they have my back in return. So when im fighting the pigs I have others by my side.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sgt.Bigfoot said:

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

(in game name)

Bigfoot

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

(age)

19

3. How long have you been on the Island?

(gameplay hours)

440 hours

4. What neighborhood are you from?

(timezone)

EST

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

(previous gangs)

N/A

6. Hows your stash doin?

(Bank $$$ & Donor Level)

$123,000

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

(Drug running, Fighting at Cartels, Prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies)

Drug running, Prison Breaks and Hold Ups

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

(Cop? Rank & Precient)

N/A

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

(banned? please explain)

N/A

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

(hours of play/day)

5-6 hours

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

(What can you bring to the Table)

Im a crack shot and very good at getting intel on people and their  whereabouts 

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

(Gang member who may vouch for you)

N/A

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

I want a crew so I can have people who know I have their backs and that I know they have my back in return. So when im fighting the pigs I have others by my side.

Accepted for interview, ill pm you the ts

Newfie likes this

Share this post


Link to post

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

(in game name)

Bloodoffire

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

(age)

18

3. How long have you been on the Island?

(gameplay hours)

253

4. What neighborhood are you from?

(timezone)

Eastern Time

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

(previous gangs)

N/A

6. Hows your stash doin?

(Bank $$$ & Donor Level)

$80,000

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

(Drug running, Fighting at Cartels, Prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies)

Drug running, Prison breaks

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

(Cop? Rank & Precient)

Never has been

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

(banned? please explain)

Never

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

(hours of play/day)

4-5 Hours/Day

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

(What can you bring to the Table)

I can bring a friendly personality, Good learner and good shot

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

(Gang member who may vouch for you)

Sgt.Bigfoot

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

I want to have a gang that i can trust to have my back and i believe this gang will bring that for me. I also have my friend Sgt.Bigfoot in this gang and sounds like this gang does a lot for him. Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Bloodoffire said:

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

(in game name)

Bloodoffire

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

(age)

18

3. How long have you been on the Island?

(gameplay hours)

253

4. What neighborhood are you from?

(timezone)

Eastern Time

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

(previous gangs)

N/A

6. Hows your stash doin?

(Bank $$$ & Donor Level)

$80,000

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

(Drug running, Fighting at Cartels, Prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies)

Drug running, Prison breaks

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

(Cop? Rank & Precient)

Never has been

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

(banned? please explain)

Never

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

(hours of play/day)

4-5 Hours/Day

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

(What can you bring to the Table)

I can bring a friendly personality, Good learner and good shot

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

(Gang member who may vouch for you)

Sgt.Bigfoot

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

I want to have a gang that i can trust to have my back and i believe this gang will bring that for me. I also have my friend Sgt.Bigfoot in this gang and sounds like this gang does a lot for him. Thanks

 

-Denied 

Lack of experience in cartels, banks, etc... and not nearly enough hours. We strive to stay true to the requirements given, but some exceptions can be made. Feel free to reapply in two weeks(2/27/16) if you meet closer to hours and experience needed.

Good luck and thank you for your interest in joining The Mob.

 

Share this post


Link to post

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

Blake

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

15

3. How long have you been on the Island?

726

4. What neighborhood are you from?

mountain

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

your gang

6. Hows your stash doin?

12k

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

drug running

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

never

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

yep and I got banned for rdm

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

2 hours a day

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

anything youd like

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

samuel

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

id like to be in the gang my friends are in

Share this post


Link to post

. What do they call you around here sonny?

asc connor

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

15

3. How long have you been on the Island?

807

4. What neighborhood are you from?

est

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

ascended

6. Hows your stash doin?

1 mill

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

ive done banks feds and cartels mostly banks

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

Blacklisted

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

rdm got overturned

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

5hrs a day

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

good shot

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

donk

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

you guys are always on and i like that and it seems like we would be a good fit

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, blakeww2 said:

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

Blake

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

15

3. How long have you been on the Island?

726

4. What neighborhood are you from?

mountain

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

your gang

6. Hows your stash doin?

12k

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

drug running

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

never

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

yep and I got banned for rdm

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

2 hours a day

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

anything youd like

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

samuel

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

id like to be in the gang my friends are in

Accepted cause youre fam

2 hours ago, HixConnor said:

. What do they call you around here sonny?

asc connor

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

15

3. How long have you been on the Island?

807

4. What neighborhood are you from?

est

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

ascended

6. Hows your stash doin?

1 mill

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

ive done banks feds and cartels mostly banks

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

Blacklisted

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

rdm got overturned

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

5hrs a day

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

good shot

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

donk

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

you guys are always on and i like that and it seems like we would be a good fit

-Denied 

 

Edited by Donk

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Romulus said:

But I do not like all of my family.

 

 

 

jk, your like the little brother I never wanted.

hes just the black sheep of the family

Share this post


Link to post

Right, so this'll seem like babby's first post, but for some odd reason my old account is gone and I just had it remade. 

 

It had my name spelled wrong anyway.

 

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

Reimer

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

I'm 19 years young, turning 20 on April 23rd.

3. How long have you been on the Island?

At time of writing I have 521 hours on ArmA 3, a good couple hundred or so exclusively on Asylum. This was mainly a good few months ago, I've been away for a time due to fire service training, looking for work, other real life jazz that isn't too terribly interesting.

4. What neighborhood are you from?

GMT -8. California born and bred.

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

I had a small gang of my own, but this was so long ago that it doesn't matter a damn nowadays.

6. Hows your stash doin?

Hopping on earlier, I had 700k and some change. I have Donor but I can't recall the level.

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

I can drive and escort drug runs, I was to be able to hold the Fed back when it was in the quarry by Kavala or that island off of Pyrgos. I'm also a certified Not Shit™ pilot.

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

Had cop a while back when I played more regularly. Made it to Constable before real life had a way with my sensitive areas and I was removed for inactivity.

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

Not once.

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

I keep erratic hours due to the nature of my work (subcontractor for an internet company), but the least I could do is manage four hours a night around peak time with a good deal more than that on my off days. When I'm off on another game feel free to yell at me in case of gang emergencies or somesuch, I'll add you folks on Steam.

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

I have a clear, working mic with a commanding voice, I can shoot fine at standard engagement distances of around 100-300 meters, I can abide by voice comm regulations, drive around those omnipresent rubber-banding chinese players (They're still around? Really?), and kick back and shoot the shit when the times are quiet.

I don't care to exaggerate in this section, I'm not the kind of guy that'd try to pass off that he'd get 200m headshots with a pistol, I'm not the best, it's true, but I'll get things done what need to get done and I won't be a sperg while I'm doing it. 

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

Nope. Everybody I knew on Asylum either died of saltiness and never came back or went so far up the chain that I wouldn't recognize them anyhow. I'm afraid I'm a totally unknown quantity around the server these days.

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

Well, I've just recently gotten back in after a rather long hiatus, and I came along that old, familiar problem. "What do I do now?" I played solo for a time, legally and illegally, and I've seen what has changed. With a more gang-focused Asylum than I remember and a lack of friends of my own to play with, I figured I'd go shopping for a gang to join with. You folk have the honor of being my first choice, mainly because I love me the Mobster stuff. 

Nah, really, I can quote every line in Goodfellas.

I'm a massive fucking nerd.

Please let me in.

Parker, Romulus and Vito Lorenzo like this

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Reimer said:

Right, so this'll seem like babby's first post, but for some odd reason my old account is gone and I just had it remade. 

 

It had my name spelled wrong anyway.

 

1. What do they call you around here sonny?

Reimer

2. You got a babyface kid, how old are you?

I'm 19 years young, turning 20 on April 23rd.

3. How long have you been on the Island?

At time of writing I have 521 hours on ArmA 3, a good couple hundred or so exclusively on Asylum. This was mainly a good few months ago, I've been away for a time due to fire service training, looking for work, other real life jazz that isn't too terribly interesting.

4. What neighborhood are you from?

GMT -8. California born and bred.

5. What sorry ass Mutha Fuckas were you runnin with before?

I had a small gang of my own, but this was so long ago that it doesn't matter a damn nowadays.

6. Hows your stash doin?

Hopping on earlier, I had 700k and some change. I have Donor but I can't recall the level.

7. What sort of Mob Style experience do you have?

I can drive and escort drug runs, I was to be able to hold the Fed back when it was in the quarry by Kavala or that island off of Pyrgos. I'm also a certified Not Shit™ pilot.

8. You aint a Rat now is ya?

Had cop a while back when I played more regularly. Made it to Constable before real life had a way with my sensitive areas and I was removed for inactivity.

9. Have you ever been deported off the Island?

Not once.

10. How much time do you plan to commit to the Family?

I keep erratic hours due to the nature of my work (subcontractor for an internet company), but the least I could do is manage four hours a night around peak time with a good deal more than that on my off days. When I'm off on another game feel free to yell at me in case of gang emergencies or somesuch, I'll add you folks on Steam.

11. Tell us about yourself kid.

I have a clear, working mic with a commanding voice, I can shoot fine at standard engagement distances of around 100-300 meters, I can abide by voice comm regulations, drive around those omnipresent rubber-banding chinese players (They're still around? Really?), and kick back and shoot the shit when the times are quiet.

I don't care to exaggerate in this section, I'm not the kind of guy that'd try to pass off that he'd get 200m headshots with a pistol, I'm not the best, it's true, but I'll get things done what need to get done and I won't be a sperg while I'm doing it. 

12. Know someone who'll put their neck on the line for ya?

Nope. Everybody I knew on Asylum either died of saltiness and never came back or went so far up the chain that I wouldn't recognize them anyhow. I'm afraid I'm a totally unknown quantity around the server these days.

12. Why do you want to be a member of the Mob Figaz?

Well, I've just recently gotten back in after a rather long hiatus, and I came along that old, familiar problem. "What do I do now?" I played solo for a time, legally and illegally, and I've seen what has changed. With a more gang-focused Asylum than I remember and a lack of friends of my own to play with, I figured I'd go shopping for a gang to join with. You folk have the honor of being my first choice, mainly because I love me the Mobster stuff. 

Nah, really, I can quote every line in Goodfellas.

I'm a massive fucking nerd.

Please let me in.

+1 likes Goodfellas

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...