Paramedic Issue (Asylum #4)

I recently logged on tonight right after the server reset and was attempting to be a paramedic. It tells me I cannot because I have an outstanding fine or am wanted by the police. I know this is from a speeding ticket I incurred last night.

However I cannot log as a civilian to pay my fine since I recently logged in as a paramedic that couldn't be played. What is the wait time for me to be able to log into another "Faction" so I can pay my fine and be a paramedic?

2 minutes ago, EmperorJosh said:

What is the wait time for me to be able to log into another "Faction" so I can pay my fine and be a paramedic?

Only like 5 minutes. Just wait in lobby, go make yourself some food, come back and login as civ to pay your fine. Repeat wait for getting back onto medic.

Edited by Creic
42 minutes ago, EmperorJosh said:

However I cannot log as a civilian to pay my fine since I recently logged in as a paramedic that couldn't be played. What is the wait time for me to be able to log into another "Faction" so I can pay my fine and be a paramedic?

It is actually 7 minutes.

You could also log into another server to pay your bounty.  The timeouts are specific to a server.