Is that a bird is that a plane nooo it’s a robo cop

WiIIiam

1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

When I do play, cops give me shit from kidnapping them weeks ago. They are still butthurt

hmm, I had two cops kidnapped before for 30 mins and they got an LT to give them permission to log. Most of them are just mad cause they cant make money from it and it's kinda sad to see a lot of the APD only get on for money.

Just now, Mason Statham said:

"Should" this is you're opinion, most other people do not share this view meaning they will use side chat as a tool to them.

Yea, you can look at side chat and all that but once you get downed or killed on cop you should have to ignore that they killed you and assume that it was someone else or you but you cant state that he killed you even though he might have.

Just now, WilliamIsa said:

Yea, you can look at side chat and all that but once you get downed or killed on cop you should have to ignore that they killed you and assume that it was someone else or you but you cant state that he killed you even though he might have.

Why should you have to? You can easily roleplay the side chat such as "i saw you shooting my officer in Athira on the cameras don't try to lie to me". Like in IRL if a guy killed a cop they would know that they did it.

Why should you have to? You can easily roleplay the side chat such as "i saw you shooting my officer in Athira on the cameras don't try to lie to me". Like in IRL if a guy killed a cop they would know that they did it.

How would the same guy you just KILLED know he died?

Just now, WilliamIsa said:

How would the same guy you just KILLED know he died?

If it's the same guy you just killed charging you they can role play it out differently then... i agree someone saying something like "Yeah you killed me back there why'd you do it" is terrible role play. But they should not be prohibited from role playing as another cop who witnessed the killing.  

If it's the same guy you just killed charging you they can role play it out differently then... i agree someone saying something like "Yeah you killed me back there why'd you do it" is terrible role play. But they should not be prohibited from role playing as another cop who witnessed the killing.  

Yea that's what I'm talking about.