Training Server For Gangs

Roberino

I recently bought a 40 slot arma server for gangs to Practice/Train on!! If anyone wants there gang to fight/train on it, send Me a message on the forums in advance to set a date and time!! If two gangs want to schedule a war/fight, send me a message at least an hour before.

The server has a Asylum based mission with Bank, Fed, Prison, Rebels, Cartels, HQs, etc...

We want the server to be as easy going as we can since it isn't a complete Asylum Script. There is not a Defib, or Bloodbag script yet. (Looking Into It)

You pick your gear with an Arsenal when you spawn in.

We are against the use of any gear not actually in Asylum. (Unless you guys discuss it and both parties are okay with just messing around)

The server file is a little wonky at the moment so we will try to fix it. Bare with us as we edit the servers bugs.

We limit Gear to Asylum like we said. But Nades are limited to 1 a Rebel. Smokes are allowed. No Caliber above 7.62 rifles. All pistols are allowed (Yes, the 4-5)

The server will be free to use, but donations are appreciated.

-Credit to TheBoss for making the map!

Niiiiice. We got something similar going on but on private right now.. Someone from Insanity I think helped us out with it. Don't remember who. Mar1ne and B-Money know and were the one's setting it up. To those who helped, thanks.

On the same subject. Maybe we can set up a date and do some gang on gang practice fed/bank and switch from cops/rebel, maybe just fuck around and what not. I'm a humble individual and we def got holes in our game and I'm not shy about it. Maybe we could get on the server do the rounds and maybe tell us what were doing wrong. I don't know if this is crazy talk cuz of all the tough guy talk on side chat lol but game/gang/RP aside. I enjoy everyone on the server all the idiocracy and thug shit is ggz. However rp aside. I suck for the most part and would like to get better, and after a couple events in the last couple weeks our gang know we need some work too.

Could be fun.

In any case. If I ain't doing shit and you guys need another body/guy feel free to hit me up. I'm game. PM me if you need my steam.

Niiiiice. We got something similar going on but on private right now.. Someone from Insanity I think helped us out with it. Don't remember who. Mar1ne and B-Money know and were the one's setting it up. To those who helped' date=' thanks.

On the same subject. Maybe we can set up a date and do some gang on gang practice fed/bank and switch from cops/rebel, maybe just fuck around and what not. I'm a humble individual and we def got holes in our game and I'm not shy about it. Maybe we could get on the server do the rounds and maybe tell us what were doing wrong. I don't know if this is crazy talk cuz of all the tough guy talk on side chat lol but game/gang/RP aside. I enjoy everyone on the server all the idiocracy and thug shit is ggz. However rp aside. I suck for the most part and would like to get better, and after a couple events in the last couple weeks our gang know we need some work too.

Could be fun.

In any case. If I ain't doing shit and you guys need another body/guy feel free to hit me up. I'm game. PM me if you need my steam.

[/quote']

Cute, hmu when you stop terrorising wreck excavators for so using your "spot". If you want to do something you need to join a group/gang that doesn't sit in Kavala and uses empty threats.

Cute' date=' hmu when you stop terrorising wreck excavators for so using your "spot". If you want to do something you need to join a group/gang that doesn't sit in Kavala and uses empty threats.[/quote']

I'm not going to feed into your childish negative shit. Your clearly the same guy ingame as you are outside of the game.

I'm not going to feed into your childish negative shit. Your clearly the same guy ingame as you are outside of the game.

What I'm saying is no-one is gunna want help from a pistol banger if they're doing a fed/bank, prison or cartels for that matter. The best you would do it serve as a meatshield. lmao.

Gang nowadays don't even want meatshields due to the group cap so unless you prove yourself and show you better than a pistol banger who trolls Kavala no-one is going to want to hook you up.

Understand. Well we've been doing fed/bank daily for a few weeks and in the current week we've been doing cartels. We know we have improvements to make which is why I asked for help. We want to get better to help/fight and be more then just Kavala pistol bangers. We constantly have talks about moving out of kavala. However, for me. I enjoy kavala. I enjoy all the new people and stupid drama that happens there. I have fun there. I've tried other towns. I've tried being sociable in other area's on the map just to get shitted on. Yes we do fuck with people, but we help people as much as we fuck with people. There is always a new face helping us

I read a thread about a server were gangs can "Train" to get better. When I show interest I get shitted on.

Please. Judge me for me and how I talk out side of game, and not a dumb game persona that I use or

I don't know if they added anything, but its based off the mission I made. Spawn on debug island, there is an arsenal crate. Flags to TP to airport, airhq, pygros hq, prison, bank, fed, 2 of the cartel locations, meth lab.. I think that's it. Bank, fed, pb, should all be exactly like asylum in terms of buildings and cover. Never got around to making the cartels and bank fed and pb work the same as aslyum. Anyone that is interested can pm me for the mission file. All I ask is you give credit to me for the base mission.