England > America

PeggerZ

3 hours ago, JonSnow said:

I believe the saying goes "If you do not have anything nice to say do not say anything at all" but sure whatever you said. But maybe you are right man child. 

I think you meant mighty and not might. Even after editing it you still didn't catch it. Also never asked for anyone to give a shit about my opinion. But clearly you care if you are quoting it.

Misses English teacher for the win.. Don't worry sweetheart. We still don't care about your opinion. Don't flatter yourself.

I am genuinely offended by this tread. 

What's the the point of making generalizations about another country to bash it? I get patriotism.. But there's little to no life or value being added to each other by the purpose of this thread.

We all enjoy the same game, chances are if we lived in the same town; we might like the same things and be friends. 

But it to call all NA trash, that's completely uncalled for.

Edited by Professor Pericles
17 hours ago, Professor Pericles said:

I am genuinely offended by this tread. 

What's the the point of making generalizations about another country to bash it? I get patriotism.. But there's little to no life or value being added to each other by the purpose of this thread.

We all enjoy the same game, chances are if we lived in the same town; we might like the same things and be friends. 

But it to call all NA trash, that's completely uncalled for.

americasucks.jpg

Edited by PeggerZ
On 2/18/2016 at 7:10 PM, Mr9mm said:

In size, power, cultural influence, research, economy, or military?

Does it even matter when talking about America?

The fact the USA has only been a country around 239 years and has accomplished and influenced much more than any modern country in the world speaks for itself.

Edited by john_gotti
Brutus likes this
  • 2 months later...