Introducing [-Ç-] Crucial

1 hour ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

lol 5hp and the last guy couldnt hit you even though he saw you first. GG

Yeah, Vith....I mean, Sacrifice is a silly man but means well. I like to think of him as the gang's mascot.

He's that "retarded cousin who can't see well but you have to bring him with you anyways because your mom said so" kind of guy.

3 hours ago, Sacrifice said:

I don't remember this, so I was most definitely drunk;  I don't join potato gangs gents! :D 

1. Excuses. Don't drink if you can't hang.

2. You missed a guy with 5hp who was RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. I think you would fit quite well in any so called potatoe gang.

3 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

But you were in BL. <_< 

3. Case closed.

Frizzy likes this
3 hours ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

1. Excuses. Don't drink if you can't hang.

2. You missed a guy with 5hp who was RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. I think you would fit quite well in any so called potatoe gang.

3. Case closed.

1. You must not have much experience with drinking, lmao.

2. We all miss sometimes.

3. That's what a child says, proving you as exactly that.

8 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

Lol Coke if I am bad, you're terribad child. And of course you defend your butt buddy. Pshh children. 

:fail::fail::fail: no comment.

42 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

1. You must not have much experience with drinking, lmao.

2. We all miss sometimes.

3. That's what a child says, proving you as exactly that.

1. i have plenty of experience, that is why i know my limits. it's part of this thing called being a responsible adult. 

2. yes we all miss sometimes.. but that guy was right in front of you. with 5hp. FIVE HEALTH POINTS!

3. ok, but you were in BL. so that speaks for itself.

ps. why are you so mad over criticism on your game play? no one said you were the worst player on asylum or anything like that. 

ppss. CASE CLOSED.

2 hours ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

:fail::fail::fail: no comment.

1. i have plenty of experience, that is why i know my limits. it's part of this thing called being a responsible adult. 

2. yes we all miss sometimes.. but that guy was right in front of you. with 5hp. FIVE HEALTH POINTS!

3. ok, but you were in BL. so that speaks for itself.

ps. why are you so mad over criticism on your game play? no one said you were the worst player on asylum or anything like that. 

ppss. CASE CLOSED.

Now you hopelessly try to recover your childish insults as shown above. Again please, stop saying case closed, as if you are the ultimate ruler or something, it shows unreasonable and disgusting arrogance on your part. Next time you may not consider your opponent would strike back with his own words, so in a sense you maybe be a silly forum warrior. I can forgive you this time, but perhaps before you give your criticism, you should learn to take it first, young one.

Edited by Sacrifice
1 hour ago, Sacrifice said:

Now you hopelessly try to recover your childish insults as shown above. Again please, stop saying case closed, as if you are the ultimate ruler or something, it shows unreasonable and disgusting arrogance on your part. Next time you may not consider your opponent would strike back with his own words, so in a sense you maybe be a silly forum warrior. I can forgive you this time, but perhaps before you give our criticism, you should learn to take it first, young one.

1. Ok.

2. Case Closed.

On 2/18/2016 at 11:14 PM, Axe said:

cough Latin Klowns cough

Fucking Turf Rrats

<3

Fucking turd.....i told you why i dont fight cartels... Simply my potato amd processor will not let me have good gunfights...also just because we have a couple of people online doesnt mean we will all fight, we take in new players and teach them how to play asylum since most are new to arma series...and why would i want to fight a shit talker like you? Fight the turfs...a fight is a fight, cqb id destroy you...hence my name

Frizzy and DankChester like this