Save Auto BUY Police Loadout

Mr. Smirnoff's Saving Load out idea  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys think?

On 2/20/2016 at 6:55 PM, Mr Smirnoff said:

Why create boring, unnecessarily repetitive tasks in a video game? This is like game design 101.  What purpose does it serve to drop your gear buy new gear? over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

How about we spawn naked? No actually how about we spawn without any Y inventory too! And how about after every death it kicks you out of the server and forces you to change your name? Lets go hard core bro. Make people reinstall the game after every death. 

Im not sure if we play the same game... Asylum is nothing but repetitive.  No matter what task you do it involves going to an area gathering the material, going to the shop and buying your gear, and/or going the processor to process.  I think we need to stop making shit easier and easier for people to do because they are lazy.  This is a life server, not KOTH.  Having to re-gear makes sense. 

People are complaining because they have to drop gear to buy new gear when lets be honest 90% of cops dont even buy guns, so its not problem for them to zerg back instantly. That issue was never fixed by removing the MX as a savable weapon, it just made it worse in most cases because now its harder to down people.  Making it so they only spawn with the pistol and vest INSURES that zerging never happens.  

If we give this to cops, why dont we give it to civs too?  Its only fair.  Just because cops decided it was too much work to buy a gun from the store? The store that they spawn at and dont have to travel a minimum of 6 k for while wanted for over 100k, while also having to dodge cops and rebels who are likely to kill them at rebel.

Edited by HotWings
10 hours ago, HotWings said:

Making it so they only spawn with the pistol and vest INSURES that zerging never happens.  

Dont know how many times I have to explain it to you. 

THERE IS NO ZERG RUSHING POSSIBLE YOUR SCREEN GETS BLACK AND YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL THE SAME TIME HAS PASSED AS IF YOU WENT TO THE SHOP AND BOUGHT YOUR GEAR. ITS AUTOMATICALLY ENSURES THERE IS NOT ZERG RUSHING. ZERG RUSHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! 

Please stop repeating the same point over and over. There will be no difference between a person buying and clicking a button to get gear from the locker. Absolutely no difference to outside observer. 

Why don't we give it to civs? Because they don't die as often and they don't have to drop gear on the floor after every respawn. 

I will repeat it again. THERE WILL BE NO DIFFERENCE FOR THE OUTSIDE OBSERVER. Absolutely no difference. If you don't like it don't use it and go drop your gear as much as you want.

Vash likes this

I have the script already working perfectly for myself and ppl who are on the server with me we are testing it right now.

And will tell you this, I will not play cop again without this saving gear police locker. Its so good. Everyone who used it said its amazing. Petition your captain and paratus to add this!

#MAKEASYLUMGREATAGAIN

31 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

And will tell you this, I will not play cop again without this saving gear police locker. Its so good. Everyone who used it said its amazing. Petition your captain and paratus to add this!

That's a really silly reason not to play cop...

To be honest I think its good that cops have to go through and buy their gear.  Lets you figure out your loadout on a situational basis, slows down the repeated rush and just generally makes more sense for a life server.  Why have the process automated?

HotWings likes this