What is up with the servers?

Twistar

31 minutes ago, Alec-I said:

REAL ANSWER:

been like this for nearly two years now it's been terrible for a long long time and there is very little sign of anything getting fixed. it goes up and down but for the most part servers can't handle over 80 people.

ADMIN ANSWER:

e6722d9b4d600f4ccf66439929a702fb.png

lying won't help lads 

It sucks tbh because Asylum has been home for me for longer than 2 years now and I don't think I will be switching anytime soon tbh and I have lost a good 300k on this server bs but its not worth the time to comp because unfortunately I don't have any proof 

Alec-I likes this
Just now, Twistar said:

It sucks tbh because Asylum has been home for me for longer than 2 years now and I don't think I will be switching anytime soon tbh and I have lost a good 300k on this server bs but its not worth the time to comp because unfortunately I don't have any proof 

wouldn't still be around if I didn't love asylum just frustrating that they can't figure out how to fix it, pretty sure they are trying just not succeeding unfortunatly.

DJB and Kate like this
Just now, Azeh said:

Could be many things, but I'd say a combination of poorly performing code, or it could be just one really taxing script. It's not easy to pinpoint, but I wouldn't say the devs have tried everything in their power to figure it out. But saying that, I know they want it fixed just as much as any of us. I just feel like they're not putting enough effort into it, likely because it's been an issue for so long with no success of fixing it.  

Yeah, It's crazy because back like a year ago when Asylum servers where pretty much at there best it was able to hold 100/100 players stable. now it seems like If it even peaks over 90 the server starts to have issues and It is so frustrating