Is The APD Really Corrupted and Dumb?

Lmao This is perfect. I get arrested for 6 manslaughter's. The cop takes me to process me then he gives me 30 seconds to explain my charges i ask him for a higher up he asks for a reason and I say my reason is because he is giving me an insufficient time to explain charges then the higher denies it. I get arrested with no chance to explain my charges then I call the higher up and ask him why he denied it, and apparently the constable told him my reason was "because the constable's a douchebag" Its very corrupt.

19 minutes ago, Connor1959 said:

Lmao This is perfect. I get arrested for 6 manslaughter's. The cop takes me to process me then he gives me 30 seconds to explain my charges i ask him for a higher up he asks for a reason and I say my reason is because he is giving me an insufficient time to explain charges then the higher denies it. I get arrested with no chance to explain my charges then I call the higher up and ask him why he denied it, and apparently the constable told him my reason was "because the constable's a douchebag" Its very corrupt.

No higher ups are faggots aswell