Housing Situation

Little heads up I don't think houses get removed if you're inactive anymore and they kinda need to. I quit playing for like two months and came back and still had all my houses and this has happened multiple times. I've left multiple times for long periods of times and my houses were still mine, which to some people is a good thing but for the rest of the server it's terrible. The house market is always left dry and scarce due to this. Also the reduced upkeep talents that were never implemented in years need to be. As well as actual home upkeep. Currently there is no upkeep costs that need to be paid and because of this houses are remaining to be owned after months of inactivity by their owners. I understand you want to fix server performance however I think this needs to be the first update after performance issues are solved.

Also I believe the $40,000 houses should have access to one crate at all times. Due to the scarce amount of for sale houses the only homes left are the neglected (and for good reason) $40,000 houses. These houses have almost no purpose other than close spawn locations to rebel outposts and the occasion use of trapping somebody inside. Since there is like more $40,000 houses than any other house I believe these should actually have uses and be allowed one crate.

Blake. likes this

I just picked up 5 scotch houses that was freed up on S2.
I've also been able to find more key location houses than I have house slots on S1.
Can confirm a shitload of houses have been returned to market last 30 days.

+1 on 40k house crates.

Would be useful for new players and whoever who just need a little stash somewhere.