New, looking to be shown around.

Eric916

3 hours ago, eric91611 said:

anyone want to help me out don't even know where to begin i drove out on an atv and got stuck with no tire in the middle of nowhere. I want to join some others to show me around if possible??

Hey man if you are looking to get to know the game and figure out whats what, I would recommend either finding some people in game to roll with and get a group going or to join the server's Teamspeak: ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216 and hang out in a civilian channel and get to meet some people.

Great community here and lots of groups you can join up with, if you think this is a place for you, check out the gang recruitment once you get more experience and find a tight-knit group of people that matches your style/experience.

Olivia, (BKB) Sean and Nex like this

Like Ranger said, we've got a great community so find a few friends and I think you'll like it here!  You're gonna lose a lot and get robbed at lot your first few days, but so did we all when we started.  If you find a cop in game who doesn't look busy, they can probably answer most of your questions.  Otherwise feel free to ask here, or check out the guides subforum.  I'm biased but I think my guide here will help you out, it doesn't cover any arma 3 basics, just stuff specific to Asylum.

GLHF!!

(BKB) Sean and Nex like this