Bad Frames Temporary Solution

sntza

Yo for you low FPS monkeys (like me) or people who use a laptop or travel (macbook too) there is a simple solution to getting good frames as long as ur internet permits you to

GEFORCE NOW

you'll get 60 fps on every game besides arma where you'll probably sit around 45-60 but you can also turn down settings and yeet that up

• uses internet
  • does not use your PC's hardware
  • works on Mac, Windows and older machines
  • you can't cheat
  • have to rebind redgull and earplugs everytime you launch
  • if your internet sucks this will be absolutely unbearable
  • it kind of sucks but is better than 10 fps at fights 

I played on Macbook Pro today with 60 frames while in bed just to see what I could do and I mean aslong as you have a mouse ur good to go

sign up for beta (wait a few weeks but free): https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/geforce-now/

buy a key for 15$(instant): https://www.kinguin.net/category/45043/geforce-now-closed-beta-eu-na-key/

You will be connected to another machine (NVIDIA's) which has really good specs. You can login to your Steam or other platform to play whatever game you want

Xavorey, Google™, Atra and 2 others like this
4 hours ago, Xavorey said:

Yea only down side is you need phenomenal internet, and even with that, you'll experience latency witch becomes a big problem with FPS shooters 

But where its at now, its really good for non competitive games, single player games etc 

I've been playing Asylum and Arma 3 in general and I would say I've done atleast pretty decent against other people and I haven't played for awhile. I only lag terribly sometimes but I'm also on wifi with no ethernet + through a wall, but most of the time it's pretty smooth and I'm able to fight without lagging my ass off. Just wouldn't fly a heli lol