cya in the afterlife

On 11/22/2016 at 7:41 PM, Valkyrie said:

yes, I am perm'ed. The fact that everyone assumes I lag switch, though... no. The official reason I was banned was for lag switching, but that means absolutely nothing. I've already posted the video of my pov of that video. when you lag switch, you can hear your internet manually being disabled, there's a little sound that happens, I should know, as the only way to fix my internet when it starts to lag too bad is by unplugging my wireless adapter, and plugging it back in. The sound is not in the video, and I have never lag switched. My internet sucks, and I get fucked by it more often than anything else.

And I don't live in france, not anymore. My connection while I was living there was superb, actually. had 100 down 100 up.

Image result for 4 head

On 23/11/2016 at 2:41 AM, Valkyrie said:

When you lag switch, you can hear your internet manually being disabled, there's a little sound that happens.

This is like the most retarded thing i've heard in a while. You can disable what windows sounds you want to hear or use a program that only records sound from Arma.

Apci likes this
On 11/22/2016 at 3:49 PM, Stereo said:

Valk lives in france and normally gets fucked from his shitty internet he lags out of ts when not playing arma sometimes 

If that's the case he should still be removed from Asylum until he gets a better connection. It's unfair to players that are victims of his shit connection. 

Jamal, .Sean and Yung Spacegod. like this