Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Malden might be the best of both worlds. Smaller than Altis but likely more navigatable than Tanoa. I did love Stratis and I miss it all the time but they fucked it's community hard by removing it the first time and then poorly re-releasing Stratis when they brought it back.  It was a lot of fun and Kavala has nothing on Agia Marina.

Australia though? I meeean...c'mon.

reid likes this
On 4/22/2017 at 11:49 PM, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Server 6 was just poor decision after poor decision.  Australia the map itself was terrible too.

If Australia wasn't so damn big, and helicopters were included i feel it wouldve been more successful

On 4/22/2017 at 11:46 PM, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Malden might be the best of both worlds. Smaller than Altis but likely more navigatable than Tanoa. I did love Stratis and I miss it all the time but they fucked it's community hard by removing it the first time and then poorly re-releasing Stratis when they brought it back.  It was a lot of fun and Kavala has nothing on Agia Marina.

The server was averaging shit players when it was removed.  Those players were there for easy meth runs for the most part. They brought it back without the cash cow and much to no ones surprise it wasnt played because the easy money was gone.  Much like Tanoa currently, if they actually nerfed coke like the should no one would play there.

3 hours ago, HotWings said:

The server was averaging shit players when it was removed.  Those players were there for easy meth runs for the most part. They brought it back without the cash cow and much to no ones surprise it wasnt played because the easy money was gone.  Much like Tanoa currently, if they actually nerfed coke like the should no one would play there.

The first time it was removed?  No.  It had pretty good numbers.  I don't ever remember the server being dead with the first removal.  Agia was always a warzone.  Meth runs didn't occur until late at night, literally, everyone would have a truce and run meth together and be protected by Darkhorse.  Such a fun community:(