APD following guidelines

I love it when a couple APD officers come on as a team specifically Nj on S4 and pardon everyone on the server without explanations of their bounties. Except for your bounty then they openly tell you "yeah this is the reason we didn't pardon you with our mass pardons". APD needs a corruption overhaul. 

Edited by VooDooDaddy
bigjohn561 likes this
Just now, VooDooDaddy said:

I love it when a couple APD officers come on as a team specifically Nj on S4 and pardon everyone on the server without explanations of their bounties. Except for your bounty then they openly tell you "yeah this is the reason we didn't pardon you with our mass pardons". APD needs a corruption overhaul. 

Record and report my dude.

Just now, Smarty said:

Record and report. But in the same aspect if you do not give a valid rp reason for your charges we do not have to pardon you. It's the officers discretion.

Just now, conthegodoffire said:

Record and report my dude.

thanks for repeating EXACTLY what he said just to boost your post count. good to know someone is out there doing the service no one else can do.

Paul Blart likes this
Just now, Glass of Water said:

thanks for repeating EXACTLY what he said just to boost your post count. good to know someone is out there doing the service no one else can do.

Just now, VooDooDaddy said:

Record and report

Just now, Glass of Water said:

Alex., user223e9d, -CK- and 1 other like this

That was just the start of an 18,500 bounty turning into a 75,000 fine in which I am still in prison for at this time. I caught a few bogus charges like bank robbery that I was in Pyrgos for and had no part of but Dom and his crew will be recorded for now on. Thanks for the advice.

8 minutes ago, conthegodoffire said:

1 hour ago, Glass of Water said:

well there could be reasons as to why they  pardoned someone like good rp or they hit someone by mistake or any other excuse a civ gives, dont really understand how you could tell if they explain or not but if someone is turning their self into me for like a hit and run I’d most likely pardon them