Changing EMT sirens

There have been a few situations as of late that I have let go due to an understandable misunderstanding. The situation was me patrolling around, someone had requested a medic (Medic cues sirens while responding). Long short, some guys honestly thought that I had flipped on my sirens to initiate them. Just to give add a little variety and avoid confusion, I am wondering what is the possibility of having the EMT sirens changed to something different (Maybe european style sirens). Also, I have talked to quite a few EMT's that have wondered what is the possibility of a more responsive siren cut off. Currently, when EMT's switch their sirens off, it makes them wait till the entire siren cycle ends before turning them off.

asylumEMT.jpg

Ghost0fDawn likes this
7 hours ago, Beef said:

Because Paratus has better stuff to do.

How is this any less important than any other patch update? Where people are begging for change in x-z. Simply saying he has better things to do is not your call to make. I have seen many spots where he could squeeze this in while making other changes to the server. But he is trying to please everyone who is crying about their cartels. 

1 minute ago, JonSnow said:

How is this any less important than any other patch update? Where people are begging for change in x-z. Simply saying he has better things to do is not your call to make. I have seen many spots where he could squeeze this in while making other changes to the server. But he is trying to please everyone who is crying about their cartels. 

Let me make somethings clear before you go on a rampage about me thinking this idea is unimportant & stupid. Me stating "Paratus has no time." was a joke. I actually want Paratus to add things, but I understand that he's working on a modded server, & Identity all while trying to please people that are very demanding & ungrateful with little updates in Asylum. If he actually wanted to put time in to Medics, Paratus would have made Medics whitelisted. So much better things than a siren that Paratus could add in, so a siren is definitely a waste of time.

The Mad Cow Disease and Asus like this
29 minutes ago, Beef said:

Let me make somethings clear before you go on a rampage about me thinking this idea is unimportant & stupid. Me stating "Paratus has no time." was a joke. I actually want Paratus to add things, but I understand that he's working on a modded server, & Identity all while trying to please people that are very demanding & ungrateful with little updates in Asylum. If he actually wanted to put time in to Medics, Paratus would have made Medics whitelisted. So much better things than a siren that Paratus could add in, so a siren is definitely a waste of time.

Let me make something clear to you as well before you make assumptions and make us both look like asses. I understand that Paratus is busy with his new RPG, but that is in development while there is still people paying and donating to keep these servers up and running. However I do not know the cost vs reward of this entire system and the amount of cash flow running through these servers which I believe is high. It is much more than just a siren. It is the principle of all of it. 

Capt Pepper and Beef... like this