xxx type beat to try make you feel emotional

23 hours ago, 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 said:

its a slow one, hopefully i managed to dig a lil deep into your mind, i think the piano was eerily sad, matched with the bass to provide atmosphere. 

thanks for listening 🙂

To be honest i got tired of giving your music a shot, but this one is pretty good man. I watched interstellar yesterday and the first half of this song gave me the same space vibes. If one word would describe the feeling i have listening to this it would be "Emptiness".

Listen to this and see what he did with the bass at 1:55, i feel like he played it smarter. Maybe it helps 🙂 Just my 2cents

Edited by Midamaru
27 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

To be honest i got tired of giving your music a shot, but this one is pretty good man. I watched interstellar yesterday and the first half of this song gave me the same space vibes. If one word would describe the feeling i have listening to this it would be "Emptiness".

Listen to this and see what he did with the bass at 1:55, i feel like he played it smarter. Maybe it helps 🙂 Just my 2cents

That bass is pretty cool, sounds like it hit suddenly, then slowly droops back into the background, then starts like pulsating, gives it that spooky spacey vibe

Midamaru likes this