BountyFuckers Recruitment SERVER 4

william

Hello,

We are a small time gang looking to recruit some new members we ask for little qualifications so that fairly new people can be able to get a taste of what it is like to join a gang!

How many hours have you played?

How much cash you got?

Previous gangs?

Ever been banned? Please specify.

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us?

Good luck

• 2 months later...

How many hours have you played? 2000

How much cash you got? 6000

Previous gangs? OpTiC, Faze and Wicked

Ever been banned? Please specify. No

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us? I'm looking for an active gang and I feel you guys got what it takes. Also ill send nudes

16 hours ago, Quenton said:

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us? I'm looking for an active gang and I feel you guys got what it takes. Also ill send nudes

+1 Likes men and is always in Kavala. Also my best friends IRL

35 minutes ago, Quenton said:

-1 horrible at game

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2016 at 11:30 PM, Dr.Einstein said:

How many hours have you played?231

How much cash you got?30k

Previous gangs?None

Ever been banned? Please specify.No

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us?I want t join so i can have fun and make friends, i can bring Tatical Plans, Loyalty, and Fun

denied

many hours have you played?5k

How much cash you got?money cap fam 

Previous gangs?nv , synergy, insanity just recently left all them gangs cause they all plebs compared to me 

Ever been banned? Yes, got banned for duping water bottles was making bank but I got caught by those mong ass admins 

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us? I want to join because I think I'm #hightier enough and like I'm done playing with mongs and plebs because I'm an elite no scope killing machine fam #bruvsforlyfe

• 2 months later...

How many hours have you played? 900

How much cash you got? 150k

Previous gangs? Kavala rdmers! ehh I mean kavala rebels

Ever been banned? I have been banned 3 times, 1 was CL (because he exploted to get me) 1 was bdm (He parked his heli in the road and I made it explode (by accident,I  dident evean know it exploded until he pm me with his phone telling me when he is gona get comp) and the other one I forgot why I was banned I think it was because I rdmed a guy (I did not rdmed it was just his qualaty headphones that where broken)

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us? I can help you get big bountys since I have alot of experiance at shoting guns and I was in a gang doing cartels  :poop:

14 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

How many hours have you played? 900

How much cash you got? 150k

Previous gangs? Kavala rdmers! ehh I mean kavala rebels

Ever been banned? I have been banned 3 times, 1 was CL (because he exploted to get me) 1 was bdm (He parked his heli in the road and I made it explode (by accident,I  dident evean know it exploded until he pm me with his phone telling me when he is gona get comp) and the other one I forgot why I was banned I think it was because I rdmed a guy (I did not rdmed it was just his qualaty headphones that where broken)

Why do you want to join us and how do you think you can help us? I can help you get big bountys since I have alot of experiance at shoting guns and I was in a gang doing cartels  :poop:

denied kavala noob

Chase likes this
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...