When the Party Bus attracts cops...

3 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I asked a simple question because I thought that using your vehicle like that was against the rules, if its not I am going to enjoy purposefully making people wreck into me.

Rolling barricades have always been done at your own risk - it's APD policy not to do it so the cops shouldn't be doing it, however there is no server rules against it - if you cause death and destruction though you should be prepared to comp your victims, so I'd say do it at your own risk.

I don't see how stopping your vehicle when the cops signal for you to stop your vehicle can become VDM if they ram their car up your ass when you stop your vehicle.
Regardless of what you said in the privacy of your own vehicle prior to stopping your vehicle. :kappa:

Server 6 seems to be fun as hell. I'm starting to understand why there's been only 20 ppl online when I get on Server 2 last couple of days. 
Might have to download them mods tonight.

Sojobo likes this
Just now, Big Fred said:

I don't see how stopping your vehicle when the cops signal for you to stop your vehicle can become VDM if they ram their car up your ass when you stop your vehicle.
Regardless of what you said in the privacy of your own vehicle prior to stopping your vehicle. :kappa:

Server 6 seems to be fun as hell. I'm starting to understand why there's been only 20 ppl online when I get on Server 2 last couple of days. 
Might have to download them mods tonight.

Server 6 is awesome, there are a few problems right now - the memory leak being the worst made worse by the fact that the server is constantly full and you'll be spamming for hours sometimes to get back in.. feels like Asylum 2 years ago.. When you do manage to get in though - fun as hell! Here's to hoping we get a second Aussie server! :D

Big Fred likes this