Suggestion: Additional Housing

CP CCTV 02

Was looking for a suggestion section didn't see one so i figured i'd post in off topic and see if someone points me in the direction of one. 

I know we aren't allowed to buy empty store front buildings and/or bombed out buildings. is that an arma thing or server thing? maybe it could be possible in the future to buy them maybe storage not so much respawn? because a lot of us don't have millions upon millions lingering in the bank. and it would be cool to RP living in shambles. 

Donald likes this
16 hours ago, CP CCTV 02 said:

Was looking for a suggestion section didn't see one so i figured i'd post in off topic and see if someone points me in the direction of one. 

I know we aren't allowed to buy empty store front buildings and/or bombed out buildings. is that an arma thing or server thing? maybe it could be possible in the future to buy them maybe storage not so much respawn? because a lot of us don't have millions upon millions lingering in the bank. and it would be cool to RP living in shambles. 

I think the store front buildings aren't buyable because you can just break the windows on them to get in, even if the door is locked.

You can't solve the issue by making the house invulnerable, because there are things in the game like arsonist kits, grenades, etc. that are used to blow up houses with the goal of eliminating respawn points for the opposition.

There's also a suggestions/feedback section right under off-topic.

9bf40c64da2c58ca13f7b9144e318a3b.png

Edited by Vanilla Coke