[KBS] Kavala Bounty Squad

2lkp5k3.jpg
We are a group of players whos main objective is to bounty hunt and are bound by the strick server rules. Our Gang strays from violent activity unless its called for. gang wars are not a priority , but cleaning up the streets is our main. 
we have basic rules here...

NO SIDE CHAT TALK - dont spam voice over side chat... gives us a bad name
DONT STEAL FROM GANG - this means, the gang bank account should only be accessed to deposit funds.
RESPECT - we like to respect other players as long as they hsow the same in return...if theyre being rude... by all means use your own judgement and proceed. 
STICK TOGETHER - this means, if you have another gang member online, try and stick with him... 2 guns are better than 1! 
PLAY SMART- if you see your bounty and hes with 2 other gang members ,it would be a smarter idea to msg and ask to turn himself in or pay it off. if he refuses, look for backup before proceeding... jumping into situations like that oonly result in a loss of gear, and our standard loadout is not the cheapest (roughly 15k)

teamspeak comming soon
Leaders - Allan Thomas & Garrett

req.

-Financially Stable(100k+)

contribute and buy your own starter gear until we are stockpiled

-ALL BH PERKS

exceptions can be made

-Experienced

-Mature 16+

-Over 500 hours on Arma 3 

-SET LOADOUT

TAC VEST - TRG - 5 Zipties - Boonie hat- metal guer.-Carry all backpack

(we like to look the same/uniform)

*MUST USE LOADOUT*

*Must Donate 5k from each bounty over 10k to the Gang bank fund. for stock piling weapons and other items for bounty use in gang head quarters. caught stealing from this fund , will result in a kick perm. if theres items stock piled in the gang headquarters, its for everyone. the gang bank should only be accessed by Allan Thomas Or Garrett STRICKLY for buying guns/zipties/clothes for the gang base! other members are req. to deposit a minimum of 5k per bounty over 10k. once again this money is used FOR THE GANG. not for personal use.*

APPLICATION FORMAT

In-game name:
Previous Gangs:

What level donator are you (N/A if none):

What Police Level Are You (N/A if none): 

Why would you like to join KBS:

What can you bring to KBS:

How active will you be?:

Edited by allan thomas
2 minutes ago, Scott said:

15k bounty hunter loadout? 

4r9a54.gif~c200

well usually the mayor is a rebel and boosts the taxes on bounty items... gun is usually around 8k lmfao, but yea its the load out we use. currently the best for a bounty hunter. then around 6 mags 250 each, 5 ties 24$ each, carry all, tac vest 2k each, 3 regull 180 each , and defib/ other medic items 2.5k .... thats usually my load!

Edited by allan thomas
Just now, Subaru said:

Good luck!!  You'll need a stockpile!! Bounty hunters are the most hated and most killed in Kavala! ;)

indeed! i have a stock pile, looking to expand with a few more houses. and yes we are most killed, and most rdmed. but might aswell roll with a team instead of solo ;)  kids seem to think its okay to shoot us when we have their gang member, and rdm us...so i decided to get a gang of bounty hunters to counter that ;) and ty for the luck! :D we'll need it haha

Just now, King said:

True

911 isnt dedicated to bounty hunting,, i get thier bounties alot and like i said above, me and my buddy, have arrested members of 911 numerous times...once again id rather stay solo... im not about running cartels and shit, just some good old fasion vigilante justice ! i mainly got the idea when i kept running into rdmers late at night around 2 am EST i usually start finding an abundance of them and no cops :)

• 1 month later...

In-game name: shane

Previous Gangs: drunk squad

What level donator are you (N/A if none): 3

What Police Level Are You (N/A if none): use to be a cadet while back

Why would you like to join KBS: I would like to join because I do not want to bounty hunt alone anymore. Bigger payouts when you roll as a team. And I figure KBS is right place to go.

What can you bring to KBS: I can bring tactics and communications. I work very well in a team and a lot of knowledge on the server and in game with rules and regs.

How active will you be?: I am active every afternoon for a few hours.