rpg suggestion

王 rando 王

I'm aware RPGs damages were altered due to player request about vehicles. Is there a way to edit the damage against just players though instead of vehicles? 175k and you can't even kill yourself by shooting at your feet in CSATs is kinda retarded ngl. I'd be fine with the price if they could actually kill people, but as is it's literally just for disabling vehicles and killing nakeds which kinda sucks. I'd like to be able to shoot an RPG at someone with a real kit and expect a corpse in the cloud of smoke.

1 hour ago, 王 rando 王 said:

I'm aware RPGs damages were altered due to player request about vehicles. Is there a way to edit the damage against just players though instead of vehicles? 175k and you can't even kill yourself by shooting at your feet in CSATs is kinda retarded ngl. I'd be fine with the price if they could actually kill people, but as is it's literally just for disabling vehicles and killing nakeds which kinda sucks. I'd like to be able to shoot an RPG at someone with a real kit and expect a corpse in the cloud of smoke.

TFW
Put exactly what your wearing on
Go into editor and shoot your feet

That's not us, just Arma3. Your clothing has ballistic protection.

Edit:
Looks like another one of those "Sweet" arma3 bugs as shooting someone else with an RPG in the same clothing will kill them. But blasting your own feet wont. +1 Bohemia

10 hours ago, Patato said:

TFW
Put exactly what your wearing on
Go into editor and shoot your feet

That's not us, just Arma3. Your clothing has ballistic protection.

Edit:
Looks like another one of those "Sweet" arma3 bugs as shooting someone else with an RPG in the same clothing will kill them. But blasting your own feet wont. +1 Bohemia

I’ve shot other people with rpgs before and typically if you aren’t direct impacting them with the rocket they usually live. like shooting 5 inches beside them does nothing.

even grenades do more damage in the explosion radius

Edited by 王 rando 王
can’t spell
14 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

I’ve shot other people with rpgs before and typically if you aren’t direct impacting them with the rocket they usually live. like shooting 5 inches beside them does nothing.

even grenades do more damage in the explosion radius

We dont have any damage handlers when it comes to people so i dont really know what you want from us. Its default arma unless it hits a vehicle