RDM

admins need to do something about this rdm shit :/ gets annoying especially when you spawn in and you get killed before you can even see lol... 

like yea a solution people suggest , get out of kavala, which i do i go to pyrgos and sofia alot, but it happens everywhere xD like how can you report someone if you need 5 minute footage of before he rdm'd you, if you just spawn in and get killed....

29 minutes ago, Sants said:

Post a ban report man. If you have an NVIDIA graphics card you can use shadowplay to save the previous 5 minutes of footage. Admins aren't here to run around in-game to each individual RDM.

i dont :/ might have to get a NVIDIA just to solve this problem, can i get shadow play without?

49 minutes ago, allan thomas said:

admins need to do something about this rdm shit :/ gets annoying especially when you spawn in and you get killed before you can even see lol... 

like yea a solution people suggest , get out of kavala, which i do i go to pyrgos and sofia alot, but it happens everywhere xD like how can you report someone if you need 5 minute footage of before he rdm'd you, if you just spawn in and get killed....

If your just spawn killed as long as you have the complete footage you will get action taken on it (source: has happened to me)

You can use OBS to record if you dont have a nvidia card, hell some people prefer to use OBS anyways...

Record and report can be time consuming. but it works, and really it the only way to make sure repeat offenders are delt with

BioHazard likes this
1 hour ago, allan thomas said:

i dont :/ might have to get a NVIDIA just to solve this problem, can i get shadow play without?

I use obs if my self and if the video quality isnt the best or your game gets laggy while.recording its all easy fixes 

1 hour ago, allan thomas said:

and commenting swearing, making yourself look retarded wont do much either.... so i guess we are both thinking the same thing <3 ;)

You're making yourself look like more or a retard complaing about RDM in a post everyone has seen a 100 times. Regardless of who or where you got rdm'd those people will always do it and will eventually get banned so just stop please.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy