Heroin to fentanyl

JustinG

As stated in the community meeting the developers aren’t looking to add anymore drugs at the current time.

We have a number of drugs that currently need to be worked on, most have been nerfed to oblivion. Most players barely if not never run spirit, dark fungi, let alone PCP. Adding another form of drug is just going to do the same thing IMO. Let’s concentrate on getting these current drugs up to par and in a reasonable economical sense.

And even if so, no way will heroin be more then cocaine bricks, LSD sheets, or PCP. The drive doesn’t matter it’s the work that has to be done to get that material hence why meth, or PCP at puri are the most valued ones. As meth you have to gather 3 separate materials, and PCP requires a double process then a triple once at puri 

3 minutes ago, Chris Peacock said:

The drive definitely matters because if u do the heroin nobody is gonna drive 10+km to puri when In the time it takes to drive there and process it they could do an entire new run and get more money from it. It definitely matters

If that’s the case then why isn’t LSD worth more then cocaine bricks? You have to drive double if not triple the distance of making cocaine bricks, don’t get me wrong the time to process drugs should be taken into consideration including the drive factor. But it just proves my point further, we should work on the current drugs 

Edited by The Real Savage
1 hour ago, The Real Savage said:

If that’s the case then why isn’t LSD worth more then cocaine bricks? You have to drive double if not triple the distance of making cocaine bricks, don’t get me wrong the time to process drugs should be taken into consideration including the drive factor. But it just proves my point further, we should work on the current drugs 

I agree. Cocaine should honestly be worth the least amount because the drive is so close together compared to the other drugs (except weed)