Improved Tractors PT2

KDawg

Since my previous suggestion was regrettably denied, I believe I have come up with a better solution to the matter. Instead of tractors gathering corn by running it over, how about just letting us pick corn, barley, and rye while in tractors (and maybe even quads since they're open body) with the scroll option so it's atleast a little bit like the tractor is doing it. Secondly I'd like to suggest tractor skins. With the recent development of mitch's farm and his selling of used tractors I believe it is time to introduce some skins to spice up the lives of farmers, whether they be obtained by crates, or the paint and spray shop, or maybe even both. I hope the developers can meet these suggestions with much more acceptance and an open mind compared to my previous suggestions, as well as a newfound appreciation for the farmers of Altis.

11 hours ago, KDawg said:

Since my previous suggestion was regrettably denied, I believe I have come up with a better solution to the matter. Instead of tractors gathering corn by running it over, how about just letting us pick corn, barley, and rye while in tractors (and maybe even quads since they're open body) with the scroll option so it's atleast a little bit like the tractor is doing it. Secondly I'd like to suggest tractor skins. With the recent development of mitch's farm and his selling of used tractors I believe it is time to introduce some skins to spice up the lives of farmers, whether they be obtained by crates, or the paint and spray shop, or maybe even both. I hope the developers can meet these suggestions with much more acceptance and an open mind compared to my previous suggestions, as well as a newfound appreciation for the farmers of Altis.

Why would u drive a tractor all the way out to the fucking corn fields to pick it when u could go in a car with more storage and speed??? And spend the extra 2 seconds to get out and pick the corn

Honest to god the first suggestion was better than this 

Hypersomnia and Savage. like this
On 5/3/2023 at 10:44 PM, Chris Peacock said:

Why would u drive a tractor all the way out to the fucking corn fields to pick it when u could go in a car with more storage and speed??? And spend the extra 2 seconds to get out and pick the corn

Honest to god the first suggestion was better than this 

Pretty much this.

Don't feel like fucking with the interaction system for something that no one is going to do in the first place. (Its mostly based on LOS not proximity).
As for skins you will have to ask the design team @Kellyunless you want a sweet Paint.net tractor the dev's probably shouldn't make skins.

Kelly likes this