Add script to stop vehicle despawn

drex

There have been many occasions where my vehicles despawn with loot. Any one else think it would be a good idea to add a function where something pops up and says “Hemmet box is despawning in 30 seconds press 4 to refresh despawn timer” 

It would be annoying if all of the vehicles that were despawning had a pop up. Maybe something that only functioned if the vehicle is within x km of the player and or has Virtual or physical items in them. 

Edited by drex
Chris Peacock likes this
14 hours ago, Witz said:

嗯,车辆消失是由于清理脚本造成的,你的钥匙串上有一个消失计时器。我从来没有遇到过我的车辆消失的问题。进入驾驶座、访问库存等都会重置计时器。

Is it enough to enter the driver's seat? Do I need to start the engine?

20 hours ago, drex said:

There have been many occasions where my vehicles despawn with loot. Any one else think it would be a good idea to add a function where something pops up and says “Hemmet box is despawning in 30 seconds press 4 to refresh despawn timer” 

It would be annoying if all of the vehicles that were despawning had a pop up. Maybe something that only functioned if the vehicle is within x km of the player and or has Virtual or physical items in them. 

I like the warning timer idea tbh. 

Lucien likes this
On 6/28/2023 at 8:29 AM, Witz said:

Well, the vehicles getting despawned is due to the cleanup script, you have a despawn timer on your keychain. I never had the issue that my vehicles despawn. Going in driver seat, accessing inventory etc resets the timer.

Yes true but a despawn warning would be nice too. It’s happened a few times I was loading gear and processing drugs with multiple vehicles