Bounty Hunter Prestige Tree

Xex

Id like to see a talent added to the Bounty Hunter specific tree that would allow the bounty hunter to respawn at skiptracer. I propose it could be balance behind either being one of the most expensive ones to buy, or requiring all the others to already have been bought. I would expect it to act like police spawning at a police hq where if you died at that skiptracer it would lock you out of the spawn for x amount of time to avoid abuse

Kathulu and Randoe on yt like this

A really interesting idea but possibly impossible to implement without unbalancing the current dynamic between rebel and BH, as well as the housing market (skip houses still sell, iirc?)

I would love to see the default non-skiptracer bounty hunter shop make a return to the cities, though.

1 hour ago, Ruffian said:

A really interesting idea but possibly impossible to implement without unbalancing the current dynamic between rebel and BH, as well as the housing market (skip houses still sell, iirc?)

I would love to see the default non-skiptracer bounty hunter shop make a return to the cities, though.

see i didn't know we ever had  just regular bounty hunter shops in cities that could definitely be a good solution by bringing them back, however i dont think housing market prices should ever be the motivation to not make a change, hell a bunch of paros housing was just devalued by the jewelry emporium changes for instance

Kathulu likes this

Gotta agree with previous comments, would  be kinda op to be able to spawn at skiptracer bases while rebels cannot spawn at rebel outposts, not to mention that skiptracer bases are right next to cities while rebel outposts are even further away already, BH's already have an easier time getting kitted up from a respawn, dont need to make it easier

I would however like to see the return of the BH shops inside cities... there is literally no difference between skiptracer and BH base at this point and it's kinda dumb, would like to see the original style of system return

12 minutes ago, wackjobwanderer said:

Gotta agree with previous comments, would  be kinda op to be able to spawn at skiptracer bases while rebels cannot spawn at rebel outposts, not to mention that skiptracer bases are right next to cities while rebel outposts are even further away already, BH's already have an easier time getting kitted up from a respawn, dont need to make it easier

I would however like to see the return of the BH shops inside cities... there is literally no difference between skiptracer and BH base at this point and it's kinda dumb, would like to see the original style of system return

yea having not known about the bh shops in cities thats a fine alternative as i said above

Bounty hunter shops in cities a bit op. Bounty hunters can just constantly respawn in cities and Po7 their target. I think it’s balanced as is. Just add BH kits to your houses and it’s like a Skip tracer spawn 

I think an additional bounty hunter skip base around the North west quadrant of the map may be a good addition

Edited by drex