Have prisoners able to be downed on Aussie life

Its simple in prison on Australia life prisoners should be able to be downed/lethaled by cops, for example they can run around outside the door freely and it's a pain in the ass to restrain them while they're running around, this also opens the door to new RP possibilities, imagine having a friend come visit you and he "smuggles" in a gun for you and himself, then the obvious goal would be to break out. The scenario I just mentioned would be impossible now due to the fact prisoners can't be downed by cops as they are invincible. So please change it so they can be downed, it wouldn't be that big of a script change,wouldn't necessarily hurt anything and would open the door to some interesting RP.

Edited by L1on
14 minutes ago, L1on said:

They'd be put back in prison, again wouldn't be hard to script in.

That would be pointless lol, he just needs to make it so people can't exploit out of the prison. Or the admins could start banning people...

As I re-read that I guess that the prison on Australia is different then altis. Nvm

Edited by Quenton
11 minutes ago, Quenton said:

That would be pointless lol, he just needs to make it so people can't exploit out of the prison. Or the admins could start banning people...

As I re-read that I guess that the prison on Australia is different then altis. Nvm

Yes, it's more of a prison instead of a walled off box.

3 hours ago, MaverickSanders said:

RP in the prison is fun, when it happens. Occasionally though the police will keep all the doors shut and leave us in the cell. That is complete bullshit. 

Its total bullshit that people exploit out as well.  Until there is a fix I dont blame officers keeping people locked in.

14 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Its total bullshit that people exploit out as well.  Until there is a fix I dont blame officers keeping people locked in.

I agree it is bullshit, but people who follow the rules shouldn't be penalized I understand not everyone can record, but it can help prevent exploiting by downing.

On 3/14/2016 at 5:24 PM, HotWings said:

Almost all of the time they do not even let us request a trial. Making us stay in jail, not even request a trial is BULLSHIT. If they dont let me request a trial I AM getting out of prison. I dont even care if the trial is denied or I am guilty, if that happens fine. I will stay, but not even letting us in the room is stupid.

Edited by MaverickSanders
1 hour ago, MaverickSanders said:

Almost all of the time they do not even let us request a trial. Making us stay in jail, not even request a trial is BULLSHIT. If they dont let me request a trial I AM getting out of prison. I dont even care if the trial is denied or I am guilty, if that happens fine. I will stay, but not even letting us in the room is stupid.

There should be a rule against not allowing prisoners request a trial.  That should never happen.

MaverickSanders likes this