Why is the mandatory seizing of firearms still a thing?

Why should we be forced to fuck a civilians day when they log in in front of us, or they crash their vehicle and request a defib? I'm all for seizing weapons when the suspect is engaging us...but to seize weapons over a speeding ticket is a bit bullshit.

You claim it was to balance the economy, but now the economy is basically irrelevant...why? 

Edited by epTic
1 minute ago, epTic said:

Why should we be forced to fuck a civilians day when they log in in front of us, or they crash their vehicle and request a defib? I'm all for seizing weapons when the suspect is engaging us...but to seize weapons over a speeding ticket is a bit bullshit.

You claim it was to balance the economy, but now the economy is basically irrelevant...why? 

True.

Because a person with an illegal weapon usually has intentions to use said weapon for violence. The individual took the time to go to Rebel to arm themselves with a high caliber weapon. I've never seen a person hunting with a 7.62, in fact, the only encounters that I've had with that caliber usually involves killing innocents and police officers. We take them away because the bottom line is, you're not using the weapon to participate in legal activities...

Eric916 likes this
Just now, Patrick James said:

Because a person with an illegal weapon usually has intentions to use said weapon for violence. The individual took the time to go to Rebel to arm themselves with a high caliber weapon. I've never seen a person hunting with a 7.62, in fact, the only encounters that I've had with that caliber usually involves killing innocents and police officers. We take them away because the bottom line is, you're not using the weapon to participate in legal activities...

Aint using Rooks to participate in legal activities either. 

Should we start seizing Rooks on sight too? 

You might be too new to remember, but I remember when rebels would actually pull over and try to RP their charges out even if they had an illegal gun because they knew if their RP was good enough they'd get to keep it. 

Edited by epTic

I assume you are talking about illegal weapons. Tbh, if they are getting pulled over and have no intrest in shooting it out. Then drop your weapon inside of the car inventory before getting out. Cops will have no probable cause for searching your vehicle. 

Also, if you happen to wreck and kill yourself then request a revive from the cop. Sorry you shouldn't have been driving recklessly.

If you really crashed a car and cops see you had some drugs or weapons on you, you think they are going to be like,  oh he's hurt, we'll just let him keep that?

Risk vs reward,  if you don't want to get caught with it, don't use it. 

Just now, Spank said:

I assume you are talking about illegal weapons. Tbh, if they are getting pulled over and have no intrest in shooting it out. Then drop your weapon inside of the car inventory before getting out. Cops will have no probable cause for searching your vehicle. 

Also, if you happen to wreck and kill yourself then request a revive from the cop. Sorry you shouldn't have been driving recklessly.

If you really crashed a car and cops see you had some drugs or weapons on you, you think they are going to be like,  oh he's hurt, we'll just let him keep that?

Risk vs reward,  if you don't want to get caught with it, don't use it. 

kk, so like I said...I'll just start being a lot more lenient with my pardons :)

Add illegal firearm, pardon. 

Ezpz