Randoe leaves asylum

Randoe on yt

Hello everyone. You may know me or you may not. But i would like to inform you all i will be off the server for the foreseeable future. 

I will be going into the military, (i will not be saying which branch) getting a job, getting my girlfriend to move in with me. but i will be gone for at least 8-16 months depending on how long it takes.

I would like to personally thank all of the people in the AFD, APD, and server staff for keeping the server healthy and running. In addition to any people who play on the server who strive to make it a better place each and every day. 

I will be leaving as someone who was terminally online, hopefully I will be returning as someone who my friends and family can look up to.

o7 it was a pleasure playing with you all. I hope to see you all again sometime.

Guest Doomba
3 hours ago, Randoe on yt said:

Hello everyone. You may know me or you may not. But i would like to inform you all i will be off the server for the foreseeable future. 

I will be going into the military, (i will not be saying which branch) getting a job, getting my girlfriend to move in with me. but i will be gone for at least 8-16 months depending on how long it takes.

I would like to personally thank all of the people in the AFD, APD, and server staff for keeping the server healthy and running. In addition to any people who play on the server who strive to make it a better place each and every day. 

I will be leaving as someone who was terminally online, hopefully I will be returning as someone who my friends and family can look up to.

o7 it was a pleasure playing with you all. I hope to see you all again sometime.

Later randoe! Have fun in Ukraine in a few months! Jokes aside gl man! If you need someone to hold on to your in game money it would be safe in the Bank of Doomba :P

4 hours ago, Randoe on yt said:

we hype