comping people needs to approve

The server is dying because people get banned over the most stupidest reasons ever, and after that admins giving you a kick after there server makes a mistake syncing and you losing a truck filled with big money, why comp 70% and giving us the reasons sorry we didn't see you sell we can give you 100% comp well i could have done that but the server decided to despawn trucks.

i hope the admins have some sympathy this already happend 3 times and people are getting sick of it

-.- and Batcan like this
On 10/26/2023 at 10:46 AM, poppa said:

The server is dying because people get banned over the most stupidest reasons ever, and after that admins giving you a kick after there server makes a mistake syncing and you losing a truck filled with big money, why comp 70% and giving us the reasons sorry we didn't see you sell we can give you 100% comp well i could have done that but the server decided to despawn trucks.

i hope the admins have some sympathy this already happend 3 times and people are getting sick of it

trucks dont just despawn, make sure to put something in/take something out of the inventory every 10 minutes to prevent them from despawning. Make sure you're always recording too. 

-.- likes this