When the APD do NOT want to seize an IFRIT..

7 hours ago, Wubz said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @Pentax @Millar @Axe @OLL13

@Pablo Escobar if your talking about 1v3ing me pippi and mugsie, 1 you killed mugsie as he was getting out of the orca i think?, 2 its not very hard to kill me cause well im shit 3 @Pippi is Pippi , he not exactly the brighest guy <3, you shit talk then when offered the oportunity to fight it never happens, well unless your beloved town of dp13 is up for grabs.ofc, which is kinda sad when all you do is respawn and sit in your houses to defend. But yeah good job on the 1v3 sir :)

Edited by Millar
10 minutes ago, Millar said:

@Pablo Escobar if your talking about 1v3ing me pippi and mugsie, 1 you killed mugsie as he was getting out of the orca i think?, 2 its not very hard to kill me cause well im shit 3 @Pippi is Pippi , he not exactly the brighest guy <3, you shit talk then when offered the oportunity to fight it never happens, well unless your beloved town of dp13 is up for grabs.ofc, which is kinda sad when all you do is respawn and sit in your houses to defend. But yeah good job on the 1v3 sir :)

Eyyy, not my fault

16 hours ago, Wubz said:

Kid,are you a retard. nvm I don't know why I asked such a dumb question, it's obvious. We wiped you kids 4v 6-7? all except for the heli pilot, My ifrit was already damaged. Only person you kids killed was Uprise and I killed that kid and two other ones too. You rats respawned at your gang house and bought pistols from behind the stone wall and shot us while we were repairing the ifrit and capturing the flag, stop acting like we were all set up in rodopoli waiting for you dumb fucks and when you showed up you merked us, you kids got fucking destroyed and had to respawn and pistol bang. Worst gang on Asylum > Latin Kings

The heli pilot would be me, the one who hovered 20m on top of you and you couldn't even damage the chopper, also the one who landed and fucked you both up, yes sir that would be me...you guys talk about us so much I feel we have a special relationship, so much love that you act like you hate us, we should make a tv show about us lovebirds, and if your such a top tier gang how come you got fucked by guys with pistols? You got caught asleep thinking it was all clear, I mean you can't say you wiped us if the one who killed the last 2 of you was the pilot hovering above you the whole time, when I killed you I was the only one with a gun my teammates were bambi, also work on your situation awareness so next time you see an orca landing behind a house you don't turn your back on it and get fucked? Just some tips

dennozZ likes this
10 hours ago, Pentax said:

LK moving on from sitting in turfs 24/7 to shit talking?

Bro coming from encore the shit talking comment is so hypocritical, I understand you guys wanna act hard on a video game but don't bash other people just because they play differently than you, if it works it works bro, in the end fsa "the asylum" tactic pros got fucked by us the turf rats, a win is a win however you earn it, now if they were good sports they would've said good fight, but they're a bunch of crying bitches who can't stand to lose, you win some, you lose some...that's just life man get used to it

dennozZ likes this
6 hours ago, Destroyer said:

The heli pilot would be me, the one who hovered 20m on top of you and you couldn't even damage the chopper, also the one who landed and fucked you both up, yes sir that would be me...you guys talk about us so much I feel we have a special relationship, so much love that you act like you hate us, we should make a tv show about us lovebirds, and if your such a top tier gang how come you got fucked by guys with pistols? You got caught asleep thinking it was all clear, I mean you can't say you wiped us if the one who killed the last 2 of you was the pilot hovering above you the whole time, when I killed you I was the only one with a gun my teammates were bambi, also work on your situation awareness so next time you see an orca landing behind a house you don't turn your back on it and get fucked? Just some tips

You didn't kill me the kid who bought a gun behind the wall shot me as I sat there and watched the heli land. We knew the turf wasn't clear, you rats breed throughout your turf houses, I 1v3'ed you guys right after you sprayed Abdul down. Four FSA vs 4 LK and 2 untagged kids. After I merked you retards we had 1 guy capping flag, 1 guy repairing the Ifrit, 1 guy trying to set up, and me watching the heli. Can't really have much situation awareness when you have to deal with the rats coming out of unknown houses while we are getting flanked 360 degrees. How about you fight something other than camping in locked houses in DP13 you fucking rejects, the other day it was 2 FSA and like 5 LK on, but no one came to fight drug cartel, and then you guys spam sidechat "oh but you're only good when you get to camp some place." Coming from the retards who as soon as Dp13 pops you see these kids suiciding in chat to respawn and camp. Great logic, faggots.

Blurp likes this
9 hours ago, Wubz said:

You didn't kill me the kid who bought a gun behind the wall shot me as I sat there and watched the heli land. We knew the turf wasn't clear, you rats breed throughout your turf houses, I 1v3'ed you guys right after you sprayed Abdul down. Four FSA vs 4 LK and 2 untagged kids. After I merked you retards we had 1 guy capping flag, 1 guy repairing the Ifrit, 1 guy trying to set up, and me watching the heli. Can't really have much situation awareness when you have to deal with the rats coming out of unknown houses while we are getting flanked 360 degrees. How about you fight something other than camping in locked houses in DP13 you fucking rejects, the other day it was 2 FSA and like 5 LK on, but no one came to fight drug cartel, and then you guys spam sidechat "oh but you're only good when you get to camp some place." Coming from the retards who as soon as Dp13 pops you see these kids suiciding in chat to respawn and camp. Great logic, faggots.

Lol chill bro did you eat a bucket of salt for breakfast? I'm sitting at work reading this and all I could imagine was you pissed off because you got shit on by turf rats xD seriously tho none of us camp in locked houses man stop making shit up...