Compensation

The admins owe me 29k cash and have yet to give it to me, i've been waiting for 3 hours and still nothing at all. Im getting pissed off because everything i lost is coming out of my pocket and still no compensation. Seriously, how hard is it to hop on, wire 29k to me and then go do what you were doing before? and not just me there are lots of people here.

As Cifunds said earlier, fill out a compensation request here:

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-compensation-support/

Please be patient. Admins have a lot of things on their hand. For the time being, if you see me only send me a message and ill happily give you compensation with my own money to prevent you from making useless posts. I understand you're mad but compensations take a while to process due to the fact that admins must check logs and so on. I hope you understand.

Big Bird likes this
2 hours ago, DeSt said:

The admins owe me 29k cash and have yet to give it to me, i've been waiting for 3 hours and still nothing at all. Im getting pissed off because everything i lost is coming out of my pocket and still no compensation. Seriously, how hard is it to hop on, wire 29k to me and then go do what you were doing before? and not just me there are lots of people here.

Im sorry to say that the world does not revolve around you. Just because you're having an issue does not mean your problem supercedes others. Your comp was given shortly after you posted this thread. I advise next time to have more patience...