ヤPlagueヤ Recruitment [S4] Open

22 hours ago, Google™ said:

In-game name: Google

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): http://prntscr.com/awwt83

Why would you like to join Plague: Want to get in a gang to fight cartels, banks, feds, and prisons again.

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): 4 - 5 hours Monday - Friday & 8+ on weekends

what member in plague could vouch for you: St0rm, and many others for example SpiderMan

What gangs have you recently been in: Evil Corp, Imperium, and some others.

Kid is a legend! Solo fights cartels and wrecks people, I've watched him wipe NV by himself  he has my respect and my +1

Repent, George and NotZurph like this
22 hours ago, Google™ said:

Why would you like to join Plague: Want to get in a gang to fight cartels, banks, feds, and prisons again.

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): 4 - 5 hours Monday - Friday & 8+ on weekends

what member in plague could vouch for you: St0rm, and many others for example SpiderMan

+1

On 4/25/2016 at 3:04 PM, MrMatt said:

In-game name: MrMatt

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 778 https://gyazo.com/b7fc7e23e27424b4a54a63495c9cf159

Why would you like to join Plague: im getting back to asylum and want a good gang with a good community

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): 2 for now and more later

what member in plague could vouch for you: WAKKA

What gangs have you recently been in: The Gentlemens Club

Denied

On 4/26/2016 at 8:57 PM, Google™ said:

Denied

Jacknelli's Plague Application

In game name: Jacknelli

Location/Timezone: UTC - 5:00

Arma 3 hours: 2100+ http://imgur.com/dUOKYBX

Asylum hours: ~1250

What gangs have you previously been in: Pacifists, Spetsnaz

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate)at least 2 hours every day, reaching as many as 10 a day

what member in plague could vouch for you: none at the moment, will try to contact and play with gang members

Why do you want to join Plague and what you can bring to the gang:

I have been doing everything solo for a while now and I want to join a gang to put my abilities and experience to better use. I am most specialized in long rang combat as a sniper and marksman but I have plenty experience with every playstyle. I have experience with all of the cartels. I have mostly just been playing solo in my time on altis but I have gained experience with all of the cartels and everything to do with this server. I am a very tactical person when it comes to plans of attack and I keep all of my tac comms as short and to the point as possible to get my teammates the information quickly as possible. I am a very active player who always follows the rules and I am easily able to support myself financially. I have a great knowledge of arma 3 and altis life asylum in regards to federal reserves, prison breaks, cartels, and the mechanics of the server as a whole. my main goal is always team oriented and I'm happy to sacrifice myself if it means furthering the goal of my team. I follow orders very easily and will do whatever my superiors need me to do. last but not least I know how to handle myself in any situation and I am a very mature player. I don't stress over dumb shit or get pissed off easily. I hope to be an addition to this gang soon.

Note: The reason for 2000+ arma hours and only 1200+ on asylum is because I played wasteland servers a lot and king of the hill etc. because I enjoy the combat and tactical elements. However I am focusing on asylum now and will continue to gain more and more hours on the asylum servers.

Thank you for reviewing my application.

16 hours ago, Jacknelli said:

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate)at least 2 hours every day, reaching as many as 10 a day

what member in plague could vouch for you: none at the moment, will try to contact and play with gang members

I have been doing everything solo for a while now and I want to join a gang to put my abilities and experience to better use. I am most specialized in long rang combat as a sniper and marksman but I have plenty experience with every playstyle. I have experience with all of the cartels. I have mostly just been playing solo in my time on altis but I have gained experience with all of the cartels and everything to do with this server. I am a very tactical person when it comes to plans of attack and I keep all of my tac comms as short and to the point as possible to get my teammates the information quickly as possible. I am a very active player who always follows the rules and I am easily able to support myself financially. I have a great knowledge of arma 3 and altis life asylum in regards to federal reserves, prison breaks, cartels, and the mechanics of the server as a whole. my main goal is always team oriented and I'm happy to sacrifice myself if it means furthering the goal of my team. I follow orders very easily and will do whatever my superiors need me to do. last but not least I know how to handle myself in any situation and I am a very mature player. I don't stress over dumb shit or get pissed off easily. I hope to be an addition to this gang soon.

Note: The reason for 2000+ arma hours and only 1200+ on asylum is because I played wasteland servers a lot and king of the hill etc. because I enjoy the combat and tactical elements. However I am focusing on asylum now and will continue to gain more and more hours on the asylum servers.

Denied. I think u have apply to every gang on the server. If u get denied or u want to join this gang only. then pm me and I will msg u the ts and we can talk

20 hours ago, Jacknelli said:

all those words...

In-game name: Reid

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 1500 https://gyazo.com/7aa86a7acd9fd7666b97efbaf9dc0be9

Why would you like to join Plague:

Been sitting out of the gang life for a month.

Looking for a fun group of guys to run around with while still being able to do gang activities such as banks, Cartels, and prison Breaks. You guys seem pretty mature as well and know how to keep an active gang going.

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate):

After finals week 5-8, US Central time

what member in plague could vouch for you: 

Coldtrates Suggested I apply a few weeks ago.

What gangs have you recently been in:

Valerous, TeamBerry(now Fear), ATF.

3 hours ago, reid said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 1500 https://gyazo.com/7aa86a7acd9fd7666b97efbaf9dc0be9

Looking for a fun group of guys to run around with while still being able to do gang activities such as banks, Cartels, and prison Breaks. You guys seem pretty mature as well and know how to keep an active gang going.

+1

5 hours ago, reid said:

+1

5 hours ago, reid said:

+1 fun to play with

5 hours ago, reid said:

Accepted. Ts will be pm

Just now, savage (; said:

In-game name: Savage 

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 651 https://gyazo.com/f5379dfe2e1e138bea4fa6e3ffe8b000

Why would you like to join Plague: Beaucse it looks like a nice gang and has nice members 

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): 3 

what member in plague could vouch for you: 64 bit

+ 1 I 100% vouch for him

savage (; likes this
2 hours ago, savage (; said:

In-game name: Savage 

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 651 https://gyazo.com/f5379dfe2e1e138bea4fa6e3ffe8b000

Why would you like to join Plague: Beaucse it looks like a nice gang and has nice members 

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): 3 

what member in plague could vouch for you: 64 bit

Accepted for trail. Ts sent

On 3/19/2016 at 6:54 PM, Zurph said:

In-game name:pooper scooper

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 510 hours gyazo wont start up i can get it either way

Why would you like to join Plague: got a few homies in there and i'd like to start working as a bigger team to achieve bigger goals

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): not exactly sure how many hours a day but on average id say 5 but most likely more

what member in plague could vouch for you: 64 bit and cold trates

What gangs have you recently been in: havnt been in any gangs tbh but i have ran along side ATF with reid and a few others in missions

3 minutes ago, Pooper Scooper said:

In-game name:pooper scooper

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 510 hours gyazo wont start up i can get it either way

Why would you like to join Plague: got a few homies in there and i'd like to start working as a bigger team to achieve bigger goals

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): not exactly sure how many hours a day but on average id say 5 but most likely more

what member in plague could vouch for you: 64 bit and cold trates

What gangs have you recently been in: havnt been in any gangs tbh but i have ran along side ATF with reid and a few others in missions

+1

Edited by reid

In-game name:

ioniyK

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):

967(screenshot taken from laptop thats why it says install) 

YD1NRcS.png

I have been referred to plague by coldtrates, another member. My friend Rclone1 and PooperScooper joined you as well. I also hear you guys like to kill cops and have fun without getting to involved in the BS side chat warriors other gangs like to get in.

2-4 hours

coldtrates

valarous, altis task force, altis storm, urban cowboys

3 hours ago, IoniyK said:

In-game name:

ioniyK

YD1NRcS.png

I have been referred to plague by coldtrates, another member. My friend Rclone1 and PooperScooper joined you as well. I also hear you guys like to kill cops and have fun without getting to involved in the BS side chat warriors other gangs like to get in.

2-4 hours

coldtrates

+1 great shot watched his stream alot

6 hours ago, IoniyK said:

In-game name:

ioniyK

YD1NRcS.png

2-4 hours

coldtrates

Accepted for trial ts will be sent

Thank you!

On 4/26/2016 at 11:57 PM, Google™ said:

ik it's too late +1

In-game name: Chester GoldPenis

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 777 Hours (https://gyazo.com/ff994da79a939769cb4462ce686a5661)

Why would you like to join Plague: I would like to join Plague because you guys seem like a powerful gang and I can add a lot of my skills to your group. I am a good shot and I have good communications. I am very tactical and make very good decisions. (Most of the Time)

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): 3-6 Hours 

What member in plague could vouch for you: 64Bit and Savage

What gangs have you recently been in: None 

3 hours ago, Chester GoldPenis said:

In-game name: Chester GoldPenis

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 777 Hours (https://gyazo.com/ff994da79a939769cb4462ce686a5661)

Why would you like to join Plague: I would like to join Plague because you guys seem like a powerful gang and I can add a lot of my skills to your group. I am a good shot and I have good communications. I am very tactical and make very good decisions. (Most of the Time)

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): 3-6 Hours 

What member in plague could vouch for you: 64Bit and Savage

What gangs have you recently been in: None 

Accepted for Trial for Ts Already Sent.

In-game name: Deathstroke

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/b506aeadaffa63bdf8bf11105b582d82

Why would you like to join Plague: I want to roll with a big gang that is active

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): 3-4hours more on weekends but im busy due to school so activity may vary

what member in plague could vouch for you:none

What gangs have you recently been in: none recently 

In-game name: Duffy

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/10ae30d41c449b2b22036314b94db82f

Why would you like to join Plague: I've played on multiple servers and number 4 seems to be more consistent with the gangs staying together and you guys are a well-rounded group of players who actually go for turfs and cartels and aren't pussies.

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): 3-4 a day 

what member in plague could vouch for you: I have only met Taz at Spirit and showed him I am pretty trustworthy 

Encore, Invictus, Instinct

Real name is actually Jay Euros, was never in instinct at least from my knowledge

34 minutes ago, Duffy said:

In-game name: Duffy

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/10ae30d41c449b2b22036314b94db82f

Why would you like to join Plague: I've played on multiple servers and number 4 seems to be more consistent with the gangs staying together and you guys are a well-rounded group of players who actually go for turfs and cartels and aren't pussies.

How active will you be? (hours a day Estimate): 3-4 a day 

what member in plague could vouch for you: I have only met Taz at Spirit and showed him I am pretty trustworthy 

Encore, Invictus, Instinct

Edited by Churu