Drag and Stabilize

I know, it sounds bad, It doesn't seem like something I would suggest since I talk so much shit about people treating the server like a Wasteland server, rather than a Life server, but there are two features that I think would suit well for rebels on Asylum. Just a suggestion.

Stabilize - The ability for any player to stabilize another player after being killed, to give medics more time to reach areas far away from large cities by stopping the countdown to bleedout. This would also leave rebels who are careless open for attack when attempting to stabilize/revive in wide open areas, forcing more of a tactical approach.

Drag - Your typical drag feature, being able to pull people out of line of fire when in gun battles.

I know this would be a bit more than just adding these features, since players on Asylum are killed and then revived, rather than injured and revived, but I think it'd make it a lot more immersive when it comes to battle. Not to mention, medics are basically worthless any further than 20ft out of Kavala but some are willing to fly to areas, at the very least teammates clear across the map who have defibs.

Just throwing it out there.