Otter's montage #3

49 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

If he died or his trick blew up it would be Vdm. But he lived to tell the story. I meant to land on his truck to take out the tires but....I got a little too ambitious 

Yeah killed me to asshole i was driving and rammed ur heli lmao another orca down......

3 minutes ago, Das Otter said:

I'm confused as to why the fuck you're confused 

Your confused due to the confusion I have on the intro of your tage, which has caused mass confusion about VDM on which some asylum players are confused on how it works. I am going to go shoot myself now after that sentence.

8 hours ago, Quenton said:

Not VDM? LOL Your obvious intention was to hit his box truck, making it VDM. Now you might not of meant for it to explode, but if that guy reports you then you will get banned lol

14 hours ago, Haych said:

0:00 Attempted the Budringer Smash and failed :D

did you miss the part where Haych mentioned it's an admins signature move? @Budbringer while I agree it makes no sense, landing a heli on someone's truck to disable it is not VDM. However if I blew his truck up or killed him THEN it would be VDM

19 hours ago, Das Otter said:

did you miss the part where Haych mentioned it's an admins signature move? @Budbringer while I agree it makes no sense, landing a heli on someone's truck to disable it is not VDM. However if I blew his truck up or killed him THEN it would be VDM

It doesn't matter what the admins do lol. The only time VDM is acceptable is if you and the other person are both driving heavily armored vehicles. (Ifrits, Hunters, Striders)