Group lead  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should group lead be tampered with?

• Remove it entirely
    • Make it less OP and remove certain features
    • Don't tamper, leave it how it is

21 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

not priority but itd be nice to have it gone.

Able to use group leader to know where almost anyone is, or where any vehicles are parked, at any time.

Not priority. 

Okay.

EDIT: Not like this poll matters, but who are the 11 people who voted that Group leader functions should stay as they are? People who just blow dick @ the game or what?

Edited by J9R9MY
1 hour ago, J9R9MY said:

Able to use group leader to know where almost anyone is, or where any vehicles are parked, at any time.

Not priority. 

Okay.

EDIT: Not like this poll matters, but who are the 11 people who voted that Group leader functions should stay as they are? People who just blow dick @ the game or what?

Priority in the sense of what I PERSONALLY would like added, such as content, everyone has the same advantage with group lead.

Personally i'd like him to focus on putting together good and working cartel locations/content patches then fix a thing that's probably more 'out-of-the-way' coding.

4 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Priority in the sense of what I PERSONALLY would like added, such as content, everyone has the same advantage with group lead.

Personally i'd like him to focus on putting together good and working cartel locations/content patches then fix a thing that's probably more 'out-of-the-way' coding.

I see. Personally I think being able to see anyone around me through trees and mountains marked with a BIG RED BOX is a pretty huge deal, even more than the cartel locations. Nobody should be able to do that in any way, shape, form, or fashion. I thought the stupid group leader shit was gone long ago, and coming back to the game to find out idiots are still "legally cheating" by using it, is dumb as fuck. Literally the same cheats we all complain about are built into the very game we play. Fun shit. 

LennieTheLegend likes this
Just now, J9R9MY said:

I see. Personally I think being able to see anyone around me through trees and mountains marked with a BIG RED BOX is a pretty huge deal, even more than the cartel locations. Nobody should be able to do that in any way, shape, form, or fashion. I thought the stupid group leader shit was gone long ago, and coming back to the game to find out idiots are still "legally cheating" by using it, is dumb as fuck. Literally the same cheats we all complain about are built into the very game we play. Fun shit. 

hey calm down i wasnt even trying to insult you, but sometimes the people who complain about it still use it and get kills doing the same thing, just ME PERSONALLY would like cartel incentives to be priority #uno

Just now, hamsham12 said:

hey calm down i wasnt even trying to insult you, but sometimes the people who complain about it still use it and get kills doing the same thing, just ME PERSONALLY would like cartel incentives to be priority #uno

Not insulting you. I mean, I guess the 'idiot' thing, but I didn't mean it like that. I've never gone after a kill using the boxing myself. Literally never. People in my group have used it before, and I capitalized on it, sure. 

It's built into the game, so I don't fault anyone for using it, I just stay away from it myself when I am group leader. I feel dirty opening that menu and seeing literally everyone at the cartel on a list with distances to each person. Leave it to the known cheater to not use the built-in cheats, eh? 

Just now, J9R9MY said:

Not insulting you. I mean, I guess the 'idiot' thing, but I didn't mean it like that. I've never gone after a kill using the boxing myself. Literally never. People in my group have used it before, and I capitalized on it, sure. 

It's built into the game, so I don't fault anyone for using it, I just stay away from it myself when I am group leader. I feel dirty opening that menu and seeing literally everyone at the cartel on a list with distances to each person. Leave it to the known cheater to not use the built-in cheats, eh? 

word