shadowplay droppin frames

Donk

So i started recording again and shadowplay has started dropping my frames super hard randomly similar to almost like memory leaks its that bad, what are the best settings i should use to record?

Settings:

• i7 6700k 4.0ghz
  • 16gb ddr4
  • msi z170a m7 gaming mobo
  • 30mb/s broadband internet
  • Nvidia gtx 970

Edited by Donk
3 minutes ago, Donk said:

forgot to add that, fixed that now

Well You could try checking the shadowplay settings, driver updates and such. If you are trying to cache endless minutes of High quality video, Memory is going to start getting squished. Other than that, you may try a reinstall of geforce experience.

First see if there's any new drivers on geforce experience.

If there is download it and see if it's still going on.

If you have the latest drivers uninstal it by going in to "add or remove programs" and go back to geforce experience and download th the latest drivers again.

Had issues with drivers getting fucked up after game crashes and all i needed to do was uninstal and re-install. 

On April 5, 2016 at 11:50 PM, Donk said:

So i started recording again and shadowplay has started dropping my frames super hard randomly similar to almost like memory leaks its that bad, what are the best settings i should use to record?

Settings:

• i7 6700k 4.0ghz
  • 16gb ddr4
  • msi z170a m7 gaming mobo
  • 30mb/s broadband internet
  • Nvidia gtx 970

Question, are you using shadow mode where it records just the last few minutes? If so its a bug I think, happens to me sometimes, if you get away from the area of where the recording ended, for a few minutes you should be fine 

Just now, Mayhem said:

Question, are you using shadow mode where it records just the last few minutes? If so its a bug I think, happens to me sometimes, if you get away from the area of where the recording ended, for a few minutes you should be fine 

i was using the manual+shadow mode, i also wasnt getting any in game sound for some reason even tho it was enabled. i looked on their forums and people were having the same problems as me. i just installed obs instead, and its 1000000x better, sound works, recordings look smooth, and no frame drops.