Funny Asylum Bank And Federal Reserve Robbery

haha yeah sorry guys, the hole event was closer to 4,5 hours, I managed to cut it to 22min so alot of stuff got away, and some parts i accidently left out.

This was my first video so be nice ;). I will hopefully make next one a little bit better.

Also i would like to point out it was the first time anyone of us did the robbery and at Federal Reserve we just had no idea what we ware doing!

Thanks for watching guys.

Edited by Revolver
Mitrones Massoud likes this
On 8-4-2016 at 6:45 PM, GarethBatty said:

This is what happens when the pistol bangers of Kavala get their hands on a drill and demo charges...

6 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Watched the entire 22 minutes, glad you didnt cut it short. Loved it, reminds me of when asylum and arma 3 used to be fun rather then everything has to be about epeen wars and whos the best at what. Very enjoyable, post more in the future i would love to watch more

+1 love the video

IndianapolisJones likes this
6 hours ago, Revolver said:

haha yeah sorry guys, the hole event was closer to 4,5 hours, I managed to cut it to 22min so alot of stuff got away, and some parts i accidently left out.

This was my first video so be nice ;). I will hopefully make next one a little bit better.

Also i would like to point out it was the first time anyone of us did the robbery and at Federal Reserve we just had no idea what we ware doing!

Thanks for watching guys.

keep enjoying the game mate!!! thats the more important of all things