tfw you accidentally send money to the wrong person

13 minutes ago, IndianapolisJones said:

Oh my, I do not remember that hahahahahahahaha, it very well could have been then. Because I have only been around drunk maybe 4 or 5 times the last two weeks if that.

hahahhaa, that's hilarious. It probably was that night, you were pretty lit. Some other DS members were there, and I want to say they landed with an orca..fucked some shit up...a few people died...and then they left. You stuck around and wandered around the square aimlessly for a bit, haha <3

EDIT: It's always likely this was longer than 2 weeks ago too..."Marijuana affects the memory"

Edited by Furnie Mack
IndianapolisJones likes this
8 minutes ago, Furnie Mack said:

hahahhaa, that's hilarious. It probably was that night, you were pretty lit. Some other DS members were there, and I want to say they landed with an orca..fucked some shit up...a few people died...and then they left. You stuck around and wandered around the square aimlessly for a bit, haha <3

EDIT: It's always likely this was longer than 2 weeks ago too..."Marijuana affects the memory"

That sounds just like DS/me xD, that may have been my lblackout night, I went kinda crazyyy. I think that would've been last friday night? But between the two of us and our marijuana/alcohol related memory mishaps we are probably totally off lol.

Furnie Mack likes this