First Mahntahgeh plehease whatach toh fuhnd meh spehllin clahsses!

3 hours ago, GeoArma said:

This is my time recording, so please give me helpful feedback!!! No haters pls

My recommendations , dont take them too personally :

1. Dont put any kills that you would find boring or not cool in a montage. You should make something that if you were someone else YOU would want to watch

- that is if you plan on showing everyone

2. Dont post any kills where you are killing people naked / less caliber weapons unless there cops. Even then people dont enjoy cop kills that much.

3. Make your montage between 3-4 minutes with music that OTHERs enjoy

4. No filler kills ex. you needed a couple more seconds for a song, then go get another clip thats good and wait to make it. Some people pump them out once a week - good for them, dont post something that isn't ready. You will only end up getting shit for it, and in a server where you need to play co-operatively with other players it kinda hurts to post a shitty preview of yourself.

5. Eventually add your own little theme to it, your own style, your gang name 

All of these are regarding the fact that your making something to kind of show other people, if you are making it for your self then there really arnt any guidelines since its only for you :D

Edited by Sugarfoot
LennieTheLegend and Tee Hill like this
1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

My recommendations , dont take them too personally :

1. Dont put any kills that you would find boring or not cool in a montage. You should make something that if you were someone else YOU would want to watch

- that is if you plan on showing everyone

2. Dont post any kills where you are killing people naked / less caliber weapons unless there cops. Even then people dont enjoy cop kills that much.

3. Make your montage between 3-4 minutes with music that OTHERs enjoy

4. No filler kills ex. you needed a couple more seconds for a song, then go get another clip thats good and wait to make it. Some people pump them out once a week - good for them, dont post something that isn't ready. You will only end up getting shit for it, and in a server where you need to play co-operatively with other players it kinda hurts to post a shitty preview of yourself.

5. Eventually add your own little theme to it, your own style, your gang name 

All of these are regarding the fact that your making something to kind of show other people, if you are making it for your self then there really arnt any guidelines since its only for you :D

alright man sweet! thanks!

Gatorade likes this