Getting kicked 10 mins For talking in group chat after restart

Now i was in a pretty good mood along with the rest of the server until I just got kicked for saying some thing very softly in group chat lobby while server was fairly low pop during reset. I only said it once i and spoke in a whisper type way ...and i got kicked instantly 10 mins for spam??  Now i understand the rules fairly well, and if i was yelling into the mic and constantly spamming i would understand the kick. Now i see this often while servers are full and no one gets kicked?? Only the odd time ive seen admins kicking people for group spamming chat in the lobby. So salute to the admin chillie for kicking me causing my things to despawn losing one hours work. i appreciate your hard work and dedication you do. You should prob stick around when servers are full and kick the 15 people yelling and cursing into the group chat.    

SheriffJohnBeard likes this
1 minute ago, UnReALjay said:

Thats the kinda response i would expect from someone that kicks others for not spamming :P # admin abuse

It would be if he was a admin,Future Advice,Don't talk in the lobby,there's no reason for it & i've seen Haphazard destroy people blowing into open mics in the lobby.That lobby voice is god awful & annoying.