Server 6

Estellor

3 minutes ago, NightFury said:

wow so toxic. and you dont have to make a "thread" to ask this question. just use your brain.

If you arent gonna answer my question get the fuck out of my thread ur bad bye thank you

Go back to World of Warcraft, "NightFury"

Edited by Estellor
Just now, Estellor said:

If you arent gonna answer my question get the fuck out of my thread ur bad bye thank you

i want you to know that you are special.and again this "thread" is useless when you can just go at the website and see how many people play server 6.

3 minutes ago, NightFury said:

just use your brain.

oh wait... my bad.

Just now, NightFury said:

i want you to know that you are special.and again this "thread" is useless when you can just go at the website and see how many people play server 6.

oh wait... my bad.

Does the website show how many people log on the server every single day for the past week? No it doesnt. Just because a server has 5 people on right now doesnt it mean it couldnt have had 50 people online. Maybe you should use ur brain. All that blood flow that you need to use it must be going to your dick from how hard you are getting trying to roast me.

2 minutes ago, Estellor said:

Does the website show how many people log on the server every single day for the past week? No it doesnt. Just because a server has 5 people on right now doesnt it mean it couldnt have had 50 people online. Maybe you should use ur brain. All that blood flow that you need to use it must be going to your dick from how hard you are getting trying to roast me.

ok i will help you, its not that hard. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/us6.gaming-asylum.com:3202/