S.H.I.E.L.D | S3 | OPEN

• 3 weeks later...

"O.. Shield, the place that gathered many men together. The place that created the memories those will never be forgotten. The place where we enjoyed and laughed together.

Now. The time has come, the wind blows us apart and it leaves nothing behind but the fragments of our memories when we were together.

May it lays down in peace. RIP  SHIELD. Will never be forgotten.."

RIP SHIELD, May 2016 - Yesterday(?):frog:

- Jhin

Notes : Just a little quote from an asian boi like me :D to officially close down SHIELD :FeelsBadMan: 

No hard feelings bois, just wanna make it sounds epic :kappa:

I cri, @Bentz@MintGaming@Jay(can't tag ya) @Envy_ @viraL @Brokenninja @BlueFalcon @Virrx @Sir. ButterRump @Aurora @StoneyBaloney @Noamigo @Aurora Career cop @Delro & many more which i can't remember lol.

:D

Haskell, JAY1HP, Aurora and 3 others like this
9 hours ago, Jhin said:

"O.. Shield, the place that gathered many men together. The place that created the memories those will never be forgotten. The place where we enjoyed and laughed together.

Now. The time has come, the wind blows us apart and it leaves nothing behind but the fragments of our memories when we were together.

May it lays down in peace. RIP  SHIELD. Will never be forgotten.."

RIP SHIELD, May 2016 - Yesterday(?):frog:

- Jhin

Notes : Just a little quote from an asian boi like me :D to officially close down SHIELD :FeelsBadMan: 

No hard feelings bois, just wanna make it sounds epic :kappa:

I cri, @Bentz@MintGaming@Jay(can't tag ya) @Envy_ @viraL @Brokenninja @BlueFalcon @Virrx @Sir. ButterRump @Aurora @StoneyBaloney @Noamigo @Aurora Career cop @Delro & many more which i can't remember lol.

:D

Gimme the gang bank for League skins

Aurora likes this