S.H.I.E.L.D | S3 | OPEN

8 hours ago, Bob Lee said:

Hours On Arma 3 - http://prntscr.com/bnmg1f

Hours Played On Asylum - don't know

Bank Account - right now 400K , bought 2 houses this week (wasted 720k), gonna buy another one i guess. Money is not the problem

Are You 16 Or Older? - Older

Can you hold tac comms? - Yes

Previous Gangs? - Never been in a gang, but i used to play with some envy guys and with DHM in the past (mostly with sijanec).

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - Saw some people while playing cop and civ and they were nice to me

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I come from EU i don't fly, have decent aim, good pistol banger, have broken english. I want to join because nobody else would accept me, because there is no action while playing as a cop and because i always wanted fight for cartels.

8 hours ago, Bob Lee said:

Hours On Arma 3 - http://prntscr.com/bnmg1f

Hours Played On Asylum - don't know

Bank Account - right now 400K , bought 2 houses this week (wasted 720k), gonna buy another one i guess. Money is not the problem

Are You 16 Or Older? - Older

Previous Gangs? - Never been in a gang, but i used to play with some envy guys and with DHM in the past (mostly with sijanec).

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - Saw some people while playing cop and civ and they were nice to me

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I come from EU i don't fly, have decent aim, good pistol banger, have broken english. I want to join because nobody else would accept me, because there is no action while playing as a cop and because i always wanted fight for cartels.

Sorry but at the moment we are looking for people with cartel experience only, I wish you best of luck finding a great gang, thanks for applying

Hours On Arma 3 -1200

Hours Played On Asylum - ~120 hours

Bank Account - ~25k atm. 

Are You 16 Or Older? - Yes, I am currently 17.

Can you hold tac comms? - Yes.

Previous Gangs? - Carnage on Olympus, That was with all the people from here such as Ollie, AnrewFam, Fernando, So on.

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - No.

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Well Im a gamer, I love to game, and Im on basically everyday for 8+ hours, I am very active, very funny, and very mature.

I undesrtand ALL the cartels, and what they are used for, I am combat worthy and I am a good shot

Edited by Thomas Blinder
16 minutes ago, Thomas Blinder said:

Hours On Arma 3 -1200

Hours Played On Asylum - ~120 hours

Bank Account - ~25k atm. 

Are You 16 Or Older? - Yes, I am currently 17.

Can you hold tac comms? - Yes.

Previous Gangs? - Carnage on Olympus, That was with all the people from here such as Ollie, AnrewFam, Fernando, So on.

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - No.

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Well Im a gamer, I love to game, and Im on basically everyday for 8+ hours, I am very active, very funny, and very mature.

I undesrtand ALL the cartels, and what they are used for, I am combat worthy and I am a good shot

Accepted for trial , I will send you the teamspeak

Hours On Arma 3 - 1979

Hours Played On Asylum - 1500

Bank Account - 700k

Are You 16 Or Older? - just about to be 16

Can you hold tac comms? - yes

Previous Gangs? - Velocity feaR

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - Nope

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - just looking to get back into cartel life just miss it previous name V | MerK and feaR | Redemption 

3 minutes ago, C0NN0R said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 1979

Bank Account - 700k

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - just looking to get back into cartel life just miss it previous name V | MerK and feaR | Redemption 

+1 not a bad shot

good luck lil homie

17 minutes ago, C0NN0R said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 1979

Bank Account - 700k

Accepted for trial I have sent you the Teamspeak.

Hours On Arma 3 - 771 hrs.

Hours Played On Asylum - Hit up someone to check my hours, only have been back for two months and (one) of the two months I was doing Cadet + cop so it took over time. Recently, I've played several hours. If you aren't convinced then come along and play with me.

Bank Account - Well I had $800k earlier this week but Minibagge provoked me to buy several suicide vests and ifrits.. $700k later I post this application. I am a constable though, and one of the more dominant heroine runners (going on 2 weeks without being caught or killed), so I do manage to make my money back quick.

Are You 16 Or Older? - 18 in a couple months.. just graduated. (17 right now)

Can you hold tac comms? - Yes, experience on military comms (uses metric system, calls distance, direction, contact, all tactical stuff) in other milsim groups.

Previous Gangs? - Came in at the end of Regiment but that's it. I've mainly been a contracted "serial killer" for other gangs and ran drugs on my spare time.

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - I was close with Adam, I can't say I'm super close with anyone in the immediate side of Shield (since there have been recent departures) but I have processed almost all of SHIELD during my Cadet week and know of the members.

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - For a living I manage servers & manage game development teams for my gaming community. I've been in and out of Asylum life for the past couple years now, currently living in San Diego looking for a kick ass gang to be with. If you ever need a tech guy to manage any server/tech/TS stuff for you I'm a viable candidate for that area as well.

5 hours ago, bren said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 771 hrs.

Hours Played On Asylum - Hit up someone to check my hours, only have been back for two months and (one) of the two months I was doing Cadet + cop so it took over time. Recently, I've played several hours. If you aren't convinced then come along and play with me.

Bank Account - Well I had $800k earlier this week but Minibagge provoked me to buy several suicide vests and ifrits.. $700k later I post this application. I am a constable though, and one of the more dominant heroine runners (going on 2 weeks without being caught or killed), so I do manage to make my money back quick.

Are You 16 Or Older? - 18 in a couple months.. just graduated. (17 right now)

Can you hold tac comms? - Yes, experience on military comms (uses metric system, calls distance, direction, contact, all tactical stuff) in other milsim groups.

Previous Gangs? - Came in at the end of Regiment but that's it. I've mainly been a contracted "serial killer" for other gangs and ran drugs on my spare time.

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - I was close with Adam, I can't say I'm super close with anyone in the immediate side of Shield (since there have been recent departures) but I have processed almost all of SHIELD during my Cadet week and know of the members.

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - For a living I manage servers & manage game development teams for my gaming community. I've been in and out of Asylum life for the past couple years now, currently living in San Diego looking for a kick ass gang to be with. If you ever need a tech guy to manage any server/tech/TS stuff for you I'm a viable candidate for that area as well.

Accepted. You seem like a pretty chill guy we will see how things go.

I've messaged you the teamspeak information.

Hours On Arma 3 - 1359

Hours Played On Asylum - 1200

Bank Account - 200k But I can get money super fast.

Are You 16 Or Older? - Yes

Previous Gangs? - The Brotherhood, Exiled, Twisted, Twelve Monkeys

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - Aurora

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I am a really reliable shot and I can grind money when needed and fight when needed.

(PM ME MY RESULTS)

Hours On Arma 3 - 489

Hours Played On Asylum - 400

Bank Account - 400k

Are You 16 Or Older? - 15 :(

Previous Gangs? - The Brotherhood, Exiled, Twisted

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I no lifed csgo...

26 minutes ago, HunnarisHere said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 1359

Hours Played On Asylum - 1200

Bank Account - 200k But I can get money super fast.

Previous Gangs? - The Brotherhood, Exiled, Twisted, Twelve Monkeys

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I am a really reliable shot and I can grind money when needed and fight when needed.

(PM ME MY RESULTS)

21 minutes ago, viraL said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 489

Hours Played On Asylum - 400

Bank Account - 400k

Are You 16 Or Older? - 15 :(

Previous Gangs? - The Brotherhood, Exiled, Twisted

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I no lifed csgo...

Accepted for trial. I have messaged you the Teamspeak information.

Hours On Arma 3 - 1200 On Current Account 1000+ On Alts

Hours Played On Asylum - Eh 200-400?

Bank Account - 100,000 Currently, in the process of buying $$$ from one of your gang members.

Previous Gangs? - Los Gambinos

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - Sir. Butterrump

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Im a dude, I play video games, what else is there to know?

4 hours ago, SexualCactus said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 1200 On Current Account 1000+ On Alts

Hours Played On Asylum - Eh 200-400?

Bank Account - 100,000 Currently, in the process of buying $$$ from one of your gang members.

Previous Gangs? - Los Gambinos

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - Sir. Butterrump

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Im a dude, I play video games, what else is there to know?

Accepted for trial.  After speaking with Butter he is vouching for you, lets see how you do.

Hours On Arma 3 - 1500

Hours Played On Asylum - 600+

Bank Account - 150k , it's low because I have not played Asylum in a while as I went to play Milsim mods. 

Are You 16 Or Older? - 17 years old.

Can you hold tac comms? - Yes, very well. I believe communication is key.

Previous Gangs? - Dark Horse, and Bad Blood. 

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - No

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I love playing Arma 3 everyday, I am big on the participation part, I love to come online and see multiple guys to roll with. I am planning to become a police officer when I am older. I play lacrosse/football and when I am not on Arma 3, I am at work, with my friends or at the gym. 

10 hours ago, Jester said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 1500

Bank Account - 150k , it's low because I have not played Asylum in a while as I went to play Milsim mods. 

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I love playing Arma 3 everyday, I am big on the participation part, I love to come online and see multiple guys to roll with. I am planning to become a police officer when I am older. I play lacrosse/football and when I am not on Arma 3, I am at work, with my friends or at the gym. 

You will be contacted about your application soon!

On 14/7/2559 at 1:27 PM, Jester said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 1500

Accepted For Interview, Look for me in the teamspeak! I will be up all night.

Hours On Arma 3 - 252 (switch over from arma 2 played since vanilla Dayz)

Hours Played On Asylum - 252

Bank Account - 1 mil + 90k Prestige point + 400 25 years scotch + 2 houses kavala and ~700m from SE Rebel

Are You 16 Or Older? - yes 27

Previous Gangs? - FEAR

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - Bren

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Looking for more mature teammate in server and do some tactical fighting.

18 minutes ago, FoBi3s said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 252 (switch over from arma 2 played since vanilla Dayz)

Hours Played On Asylum - 252

Bank Account - 1 mil + 90k Prestige point + 400 25 years scotch + 2 houses kavala and ~700m from SE Rebel

Are You 16 Or Older? - yes 27

Previous Gangs? - FEAR

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - Bren

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Looking for more mature teammate in server and do some tactical fighting.

Accepted for Interview, hop into teamspeak (ts information will be send to you in Private message) and poke/msg me

Hours On Arma 3 - 310

Hours Played On Asylum - 310

Bank Account - 460k

Are You 16 Or Older? - 18

Previous Gangs? - UN

Tell Us A Little About Yourself -

I just like killing people and making money. I have my own guns and my own money just need some cool guys to roll with.

1 hour ago, CJNasty said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 310

Bank Account - 460k

Previous Gangs? - UN

I just like killing people and making money. I have my own guns and my own money just need some cool guys to roll with.

-1, such a retard

2 hours ago, CJNasty said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 310

Bank Account - 460k

Previous Gangs? - UN

Denied, sorry but we're looking more for cartel experience, come back later when you have more time in ArmA 3 as well as Asylum.