S.H.I.E.L.D | S3 | OPEN

16 minutes ago, chF said:

Hours On Arma 3 -1250 (Two accounts, lost access to my old account, it got hacked).

Hours Played On Asylum - 500-600? The majority were on my old account, I played way before talents were added, and left about 2 weeks after they were added, recently coming back.

Points In Your Talent Tree - 15, Like I said, just joined back. Currently grinding them out.

Bank Account - 100k.

Helicopter In Your Garage - Negative.

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Yes, easily.

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - Yes.

Are You 16 Or Older? - 17.

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? - Yes.

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Well, I used to play Asylum back when it was pretty new, only 2 servers. I was in brotherhood for the majority of my time there. I left after talents were added because I didn't like the direction that Asylum was headed, however as far as I'm concerned now it is back on the right path. I came back about 3 days ago, and this is going to  be my main server again. I play a LOT. I'm on in the mornings for a good 4 hours and in the evenings for 5-6 hours. I'm a good pilot. The main reason I came back is due to the lack of fights on other servers, I love cartel fights, and I'm a great shot. 

accepted for trial, will send you the teamspeak information.

Hours On Arma 3 - 655

Hours Played On Asylum -275ish

Points In Your Talent Tree -27/27

Bank Account -320k(Just bought a hemit)

Helicopter In Your Garage - Got choped yesterday. :I(Will buy one though if needed)

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Yes. I was the main pilot in Jimmy Turnup.

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - Yes I have all of these

Are You 16 Or Older? - I am 17 Years of age

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? - I will fallow orders exactly and take any oath that is needed to demonstrate my loyalty.

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Well. I'm jay. Been on asylum for about three ish months now. I play every day for about 4+ hours. I know how to drive a sport hatch without crashing(Miracle) I can fly a heli combat style, I have the money to take out big load outs, I have all the medic talents and Rebel talents so I can be a squad medic if needed, I have TONS of experience with cartels(Like 200 straight hours of me just going for them.) I am dedicated to playing as a team and I appreciate the value and organization of command. 

Thank you for considering me as an Applicant to SHELD

10 hours ago, jayd991 said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 655

Hours Played On Asylum -275ish

Points In Your Talent Tree -27/27

Bank Account -320k(Just bought a hemit)

Helicopter In Your Garage - Got choped yesterday. :I(Will buy one though if needed)

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Yes. I was the main pilot in Jimmy Turnup.

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - Yes I have all of these

Are You 16 Or Older? - I am 17 Years of age

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? - I will fallow orders exactly and take any oath that is needed to demonstrate my loyalty.

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Well. I'm jay. Been on asylum for about three ish months now. I play every day for about 4+ hours. I know how to drive a sport hatch without crashing(Miracle) I can fly a heli combat style, I have the money to take out big load outs, I have all the medic talents and Rebel talents so I can be a squad medic if needed, I have TONS of experience with cartels(Like 200 straight hours of me just going for them.) I am dedicated to playing as a team and I appreciate the value and organization of command. 

Thank you for considering me as an Applicant to SHELD

Im withdrawing this app. Gunna stay with jimmy till I get more xp. 

Valencia likes this

-In game name: Michael 
-Previous gangs: None only rebel in other server called EVO
-Hours on arma 3: around 700 
-How much money: i only have 900k
-Donator rank (if any): none but will donate if needed
-Why do you want to join: Im new to the asylum server and im just looking for a gang that i would be able to join long term 
-Why should we accept you: Im a exerpianced player with a good shot and a player that wont piss gang member off and players that will enjoy playing with me
-Hours on asylum (Roughly):250
-Do you know any of our members: no

Where you from:Illinoi

14 minutes ago, liteify said:

-Why do you want to join: Im new to the asylum server and im just looking for a gang that i would be able to join long term 
-Why should we accept you: Im a exerpianced player with a good shot and a player that wont piss gang member off and players that will enjoy playing with me

I love how you copy the app from another gang recruitment then simply paste it on 3 other recruitment threads

EDIT: My misstake, you took your old app from Imperium and simply posted it on 6 other threads not only 3...

Also on ur Imperium app you wrote you have 1100 hours on Arma and 800 on Asylum....

Edited by Churu
26 minutes ago, Churu said:

I love how you copy the app from another gang recruitment then simply paste it on 3 other recruitment threads

EDIT: My misstake, you took your old app from Imperium and simply posted it on 6 other threads not only 3...

Also on ur Imperium app you wrote you have 1100 hours on Arma and 800 on Asylum....

Lmao thats casue imperium was my old gang rival i was going to see if i can trick them lol but i understamd its all good im just tired of getting denied becuse of hours,casue i played so many rp servers just not this one and its juts stupid hours dont really mean anything casue i hve the experiace 

37 minutes ago, liteify said:

Lmao thats casue imperium was my old gang rival i was going to see if i can trick them lol but i understamd its all good im just tired of getting denied becuse of hours,casue i played so many rp servers just not this one and its juts stupid hours dont really mean anything casue i hve the experiace 

Its not about roleplay experience, its about gang experience, cartel callout, tactics. Bullet ballistics, knowledge of how the gun works really, bullet velocity. More behind the game, how fast will a mk bullet travel in 3 seconds. Shit that you dont think about. Asylum aint much of a roleplay community. People on Asylum are really competitive and that requires experience, many here have thousands of hours on Arma and still dont know how everything works yet... If you wanna play here and get into a good gang, you need a fuck ton of experience, a couple hundred hours wont do it

Edited by Churu
Akula, FozzyBear, Rag and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, liteify said:

Yeahhhh, this isn't our application format man

1 hour ago, Churu said:

Its not about roleplay experience, its about gang experience, cartel callout, tactics. Bullet ballistics, knowledge of how the gun works really, bullet velocity. More behind the game, how fast will a mk bullet travel in 3 seconds. Shit that you dont think about. Asylum aint much of a roleplay community. People on Asylum are really competitive and that requires experience, many here have thousands of hours on Arma and still dont know how everything works yet... If you wanna play here and get into a good gang, you need a fuck ton of experience, a couple hundred hours wont do it

10/10

JAY1HP likes this

Hours On Arma 3 - 2227 on current Account

Hours Played On Asylum - Unknown, Member Since late 2013

Points In Your Talent Tree - 27

Bank Account - Currently ~200k

Helicopter In Your Garage - Yes

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Not as well as others but yes

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - Yes

Are You 16 Or Older? - 20

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? - Yes

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - My name is Haskell i am a very well known asylum veteran playing since 2013. I was a career cop retiring at the rank of Lt., I am currently looking to join a group of well respected and talented players to roll around with and have a genuine enjoyable experience all around.

Referred by FozzyBear

Edited by Haskell
Churu and Duffy49 like this
14 hours ago, Haskell said:

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Not as well as others but yes

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - My name is Haskell i am a very well known asylum veteran playing since 2013. I was a career cop retiring at the rank of Lt., I am currently looking to join a group of well respected and talented players to roll around with and have a genuine enjoyable experience all around.

Referred by FozzyBear

Accepted I will send you the teamspeak information.

16 hours ago, Haskell said:

Referred by FozzyBear

The god of gods. The banter you can get with this guy is outstanding.

J.Fett and JAY1HP like this

Hours On Arma 3 - 1026

Hours Played On Asylum - Almost all, maybe hundred on KOTH. 

Bank Account - Currently 700k, 3 houses, hemmts, orcas, etc. 

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Absolutely

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - Yeah, just broke my headset so I got one in the mail right now so using apple headphones but they do the job for now. 

Are You 16 Or Older? - 19

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - My name is Ryan, I am 19 and have been playing this server since early 2013 when there were 2 servers and terrorism and marshal law and all that. I joined my first gang with Insidious (original), which became Aftermath, then I quit for alittle bit. I came back and joined Notorious which became a part of Untamed. I know how to use a gun and will make shit happen. Outside of Arma I play CS:GO with irl friends and I play soccer.

Hope you consider me,

Ryno 

1 hour ago, ryno7 said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 1026

Hours Played On Asylum - Almost all, maybe hundred on KOTH. 

Bank Account - Currently 700k, 3 houses, hemmts, orcas, etc. 

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Absolutely

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - Yeah, just broke my headset so I got one in the mail right now so using apple headphones but they do the job for now. 

Are You 16 Or Older? - 19

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - My name is Ryan, I am 19 and have been playing this server since early 2013 when there were 2 servers and terrorism and marshal law and all that. I joined my first gang with Insidious (original), which became Aftermath, then I quit for alittle bit. I came back and joined Notorious which became a part of Untamed. I know how to use a gun and will make shit happen. Outside of Arma I play CS:GO with irl friends and I play soccer.

Hope you consider me,

Ryno 

accepted, i am sending you the teamspeak information now

Hours On Arma 3 - 1112

Hours Played On Asylum -  1020

Points In Your Talent Tree - 27

Bank Account - 200k+

Helicopter In Your Garage - None at the moment

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? yes

Are You 16 Or Older? - Nope im 15 but very mature

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? - yes

Tell Us A Little About Yourself -  Im a 15 year that has played the asylum over a year but I have just made a asylum forum account 4 months ago. I'm a very skilled tactical shooter that can also communicate very well with some of my members. I'm also a pretty good pilot but i'm also decent in a dogfight.

( Copy & Paste This Below )

*** If You Are Accepted Please Abide By The Checklist Below ***

Put The Gang Tag On As Follows < Your Name Here >

Check With Jay About Setting Your Signature On The Forums 

Be In Teamspeak Unless You Are Playing Cop

Make Sure To Add Jay On Steam & Join The Steam Group

Deathwariorr and >Jay< like this  Like this
Edited by Gangsta Man
On 5/18/2016 at 10:39 PM, TheBeard said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 600+

Hours Played On Asylum -400+

Points In Your Talent Tree - max

Bank Account -377K

Helicopter In Your Garage -Orcas

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Maybe

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - YEs

Are You 16 Or Older? - Yep

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? - Yep

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Im from old TXC :)

from the old txc is always welcome, i just now saw this, accepted

1 hour ago, Gangsta Man said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 1112

Hours Played On Asylum -  1020

Points In Your Talent Tree - 27

Bank Account - 200k+

Helicopter In Your Garage - None at the moment

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? yes

Are You 16 Or Older? - Nope im 15 but very mature

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? - yes

Tell Us A Little About Yourself -  Im a 15 year that has played the asylum over a year but I have just made a asylum forum account 4 months ago. I'm a very skilled tactical shooter that can also communicate very well with some of my members. I'm also a pretty good pilot but i'm also decent in a dogfight.

( Copy & Paste This Below )

*** If You Are Accepted Please Abide By The Checklist Below ***

Put The Gang Tag On As Follows < Your Name Here >

Check With Jay About Setting Your Signature On The Forums 

Be In Teamspeak Unless You Are Playing Cop

Make Sure To Add Jay On Steam & Join The Steam Group

Deathwariorr and >Jay< like this  Like this

i've messaged you the final decision, i wish you the best of luck

[Already in but I never put in an app]

Hours On Arma 3 - 1457

Hours Played On Asylum - Around 1200

Points In Your Talent Tree - Max

Bank Account - 172,000

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Yes

Are You 16 Or Older? - 21

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? Yes, good friends with Jay and Vanity

Tell Us A Little About Yourself -

I started up the peach cartel back in September of 2014. Shortly after, I met Jay and recruited him into our gang. Jay was promoted all the way up to General after showing great leadership skills. Feb 2015, the Peach Cartel shortly disbanded until June of 2015, where we went on to last until our final dissipation of Oct 2015. I think took a couple months break (Went on a trip to Hawaii for a few months) And now I am back playing Altis Life again. 

Project-ES24 likes this
5 minutes ago, k1w1z said:

[Already in but I never put in an app]

Hours On Arma 3 - 1457

Hours Played On Asylum - Around 1200

Points In Your Talent Tree - Max

Bank Account - 172,000

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Yes

Are You 16 Or Older? - 21

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? Yes, good friends with Jay and Vanity

Tell Us A Little About Yourself -

I started up the peach cartel back in September of 2014. Shortly after, I met Jay and recruited him into our gang. Jay was promoted all the way up to General after showing great leadership skills. Feb 2015, the Peach Cartel shortly disbanded until June of 2015, where we went on to last until our final dissipation of Oct 2015. I think took a couple months break (Went on a trip to Hawaii for a few months) And now I am back playing Altis Life again. 

Denied! Sir u need to calm down

Edited by Jhin
Project-ES24, >k1w1z< and JAY1HP like this

Hours On Arma 3 -1000+

Hours Played On Asylum -Not sure but I have all skill points so I am guessing a lot.

Points In Your Talent Tree -All 27

Bank Account -120K

Helicopter In Your Garage -I got an M-900 but that's it.

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Hell ya, I'm a great pilot

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - I got all of those but my mic is really quiet on arma for some reason but it works on ts, skype, and discord

Are You 16 Or Older? -15 but I am mature and respectful, I hope an exception could be made.

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? -Yes, sir.

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? No, I have been in one other gang but that's pretty much all I know about gangs relating to people

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I love Arma and roleplaying servers like this, I hope to help out and be in a successful gang. I can not be on Arma all the time but if I need to be on more I can change my schedule. I am very ethical and would never RDM or VDM, I hate it when gang members just shoot me for no reason and I hope this gang is respectful too.

8 hours ago, Puffin said:

Hours On Arma 3 -1000+

Hours Played On Asylum -Not sure but I have all skill points so I am guessing a lot.

Bank Account -120K

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Hell ya, I'm a great pilot

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - I got all of those but my mic is really quiet on arma for some reason but it works on ts, skype, and discord

Are You 16 Or Older? -15 but I am mature and respectful, I hope an exception could be made.

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? No, I have been in one other gang but that's pretty much all I know about gangs relating to people

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I love Arma and roleplaying servers like this, I hope to help out and be in a successful gang. I can not be on Arma all the time but if I need to be on more I can change my schedule. I am very ethical and would never RDM or VDM, I hate it when gang members just shoot me for no reason and I hope this gang is respectful too.

accepted for trial , i have messaged you the teamspeak information

22 hours ago, Puffin said:

Hours On Arma 3 -1000+

Bank Account -120K

I dare you to challenge my piloting title.

Hours On Arma 3 -

Hours Played On Asylum - 182

Points In Your Talent Tree - Around 26 or 27

Bank Account - 120k (I recently sold 400k)

Helicopter In Your Garage - I don't fly I drive

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? I mean I don't fly that's why you have pilots... I'm  a great driver though

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - yes I have all

Are You 16 Or Older? - I am 16

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? - yeah

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? no

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Well I am a 16 year old male who loves to take part in organizations that can help me become a better player in any situation. I'm an amazing driver and shooter... have been in many gangs and I am a close to medium range combat master... know many ways to out run, out drive, and wiggle my way away from the enemy, if you don't want me because of how many hours I have, I understand...

7 hours ago, Zephos said:

Hours On Arma 3 -

Hours Played On Asylum - 182

Points In Your Talent Tree - Around 26 or 27

Bank Account - 120k (I recently sold 400k)

Helicopter In Your Garage - I don't fly I drive

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? I mean I don't fly that's why you have pilots... I'm  a great driver though

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - yes I have all

Are You 16 Or Older? - I am 16

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? - yeah

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? no

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - Well I am a 16 year old male who loves to take part in organizations that can help me become a better player in any situation. I'm an amazing driver and shooter... have been in many gangs and I am a close to medium range combat master... know many ways to out run, out drive, and wiggle my way away from the enemy, if you don't want me because of how many hours I have, I understand...

How many hours did you have on arma 3? It was not entered

Hours On Arma 3 - 1722

Hours Played On Asylum - 200-300 hours

Points In Your Talent Tree - 24 with one talent to spend

Bank Account - 146,000

Helicopter In Your Garage - Yes, I have a hummingbird and plan to make a orca at the black market.

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Yes I feel very comfortable flying- as I have played over 500 hours of King Of The Hill flying troops to the Battle zone.

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - I do have a TeamSpeak, and great mic and headset.

Are You 16 Or Older? - No, but I am 15.

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? - yes.

Previous Gangs? - I have been in one gang called The Rebel Guard, but they have since fallen apart and I have been looking for a gang since then.

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - I do know Ramon, Adam, and Puffin who recently joined and also play together a lot.

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I love Arma 3 and love the Asylum role playing communities. I have grown quite bored of playing by myself and look forward to contributing in the gang, and doing heists, ect.

23 hours ago, Pigeon (Sawyer) said:

Hours On Arma 3 - 1722

Hours Played On Asylum - 200-300 hours

Points In Your Talent Tree - 24 with one talent to spend

Bank Account - 146,000

Helicopter In Your Garage - Yes, I have a hummingbird and plan to make a orca at the black market.

Can you honestly say you can fly a strike team without crashing? Yes I feel very comfortable flying- as I have played over 500 hours of King Of The Hill flying troops to the Battle zone.

Teamspeak, Microphone & A Decent Headset? - I do have a TeamSpeak, and great mic and headset.

Are You 16 Or Older? - No, but I am 15.

Are You Ready To Obey Your Superiors & Plead An Oath? - yes.

Previous Gangs? - I have been in one gang called The Rebel Guard, but they have since fallen apart and I have been looking for a gang since then.

Do you know anyone in SHIELD? - I do know Ramon, Adam, and Puffin who recently joined and also play together a lot.

Tell Us A Little About Yourself - I love Arma 3 and love the Asylum role playing communities. I have grown quite bored of playing by myself and look forward to contributing in the gang, and doing heists, ect.

k