Why so much rdm?

Why isnt there anything done about all the players doing rdm on these servers? I cant play for more then 30 min without a random player coming up to me and killing me without saying anything. Is there anything that can be done besides recording myself play at all times to post it? Its kind of silly that the admins don't do anything for players who cant record all of their gameplay.

After years of research and taking intense geographical data, scientists and Pokemon trainers have found the safest spot from the typical "RDMer." It is recommended that all civilians wishing to be unharmed go here and don't leave. It is a perfect flat area to build a new civilization.

Leaked image below-

TJ9nGtk.png

:kappa:

But in all seriousness just avoid people and/or hot spot areas as much as possible. Most people use shadowplay so if something happens, they can save the last ~10min without causing any performance issues. Other than that, there is not much you can do. Rdmers are being constantly banned and it isn't always instant because of the process that needs to be gone through to insure a correct decision is made on the matter.

Edited by Nex
Danne and Volunteer281 like this

All you gotta do is Run around "Yelling Hands Up& Die" Then you shoot anyone who puts their hands up,Since you did warn them that putting their hands up will cause their death.Problem solved,If it's trolls you get a downing gun & Ziptie them,Dont even say anything just start shooting,It's non lethal so its not RDM(Random DEATH Matching) since no one died,Then once they are ziptied You take them to a dead end street & when you got 3-4 you get a SUV or a Hatchback & ram them Full Speed.Viola.

But seriously,RDM is like sex with Kobe Bryant,No matter how much you don't want it,It's gonna happen.

2 hours ago, SparkNuts said:

Why isnt there anything done about all the players doing rdm on these servers? I cant play for more then 30 min without a random player coming up to me and killing me without saying anything. 

How to handle RMD'ers in kavala if there are no admins online:
Get a Downing gun, text the RMD'er to put his hands up or you'll shoot him... keep downing him until he runs out of ammo or he puts his hands up.
when he puts his hands up, have someone to restrain him and put him in a fridge, or
put him in someones house and lock the doors, or
put him in someones car and lock the doors.

If he combat logs, try to find his last sync spot and camp his ass.

I recommend you get out of the cities , and get a team. People are less likely to RDM you or fuck with you when you are outside of a town where they have access to infinite lives and rooks. They are also less likely to try to stop you and fuck with you outside of a town with a few of your buddies or gang mates.

TLDR: Join a gang / Group with friends and get the hell out of the cities and go see what asylum has to offer

2 hours ago, Infamy said:

All you gotta do is Run around "Yelling Hands Up& Die" Then you shoot anyone who puts their hands up,Since you did warn them that putting their hands up will cause their death.Problem solved,If it's trolls you get a downing gun & Ziptie them,Dont even say anything just start shooting,It's non lethal so its not RDM(Random DEATH Matching) since no one died,Then once they are ziptied You take them to a dead end street & when you got 3-4 you get a SUV or a Hatchback & ram them Full Speed.Viola.

But seriously,RDM is like sex with Kobe Bryant,No matter how much you don't want it,It's gonna happen.

#1 advice

6 hours ago, Nex said:

After years of research and taking intense geographical data, scientists and Pokemon trainers have found the safest spot from the typical "RDMer." It is recommended that all civilians wishing to be unharmed go here and don't leave. It is a perfect flat area to build a new civilization.

Leaked image below-

TJ9nGtk.png

:kappa:

But in all seriousness just avoid people and/or hot spot areas as much as possible. Most people use shadowplay so if something happens, they can save the last ~10min without causing any performance issues. Other than that, there is not much you can do. Rdmers are being constantly banned and it isn't always instant because of the process that needs to be gone through to insure a correct decision is made on the matter.

hehehe

Nex likes this