Player report times?

So ive never really reported anyone because i used to have shit internet, now i can actually upload 5 min video in less than 1 min, so its worth my time to report....

or is it??

how quickly do admins usually respond to player reports if its blatant RDM? (ie, random kavala pistol banger)

2 minutes ago, Tiefman said:

So ive never really reported anyone because i used to have shit internet, now i can actually upload 5 min video in less than 1 min, so its worth my time to report....

or is it??

how quickly do admins usually respond to player reports if its blatant RDM? (ie, random kavala pistol banger)

12-24Hours. depending on how much reports they gotta do, most of mine are done within the 24 hours, but some have taken days. by that time the player has committed many many many many more

Admins check and check it can take 5 mins too get a response it can take a few hours it all depends on what you are reporting and if the evidence is enough to warrant a Ban.

You then have to remember the Admins do not get paid to do this they are just volunteers that like to help the community.

So to answer your question of "is it worth your time" to report a player i.e. blatant RDM/VDM Yes

Record and Report :) this I learnt very quickly xD

Never report someone for rdming you with a bounty weapon. The admin will assume that you did something sketchy prior to that and not take any action #asylumstaff101 but other than that, anything I reported has taken anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks to get any response. My connection is so shit I have just stopped reporting people because it takes 2 hours to upload a 5 min video. 

6 minutes ago, Parker said:

Never report someone for rdming you with a bounty weapon. The admin will assume that you did something sketchy prior to that and not take any action #asylumstaff101 but other than that, anything I reported has taken anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks to get any response. My connection is so shit I have just stopped reporting people because it takes 2 hours to upload a 5 min video. 

Don't know what you're talking about. I've seen people get banned while RDM'ing with a BH weapon. If you do post sufficient evidence, the player will get action taken.

@Tiefman, answering your question, yes! It is always worth to report someone breaking server rules

13 minutes ago, Vash said:

Don't know what you're talking about. I've seen people get banned while RDM'ing with a BH weapon. If you do post sufficient evidence, the player will get action taken.

@Tiefman, answering your question, yes! It is always worth to report someone breaking server rules

I had like 2 mins of video (because RP ends on respawn and my connection is shit) and I suicided to go to a city, got RDMed, reported it, and the admin claimed that I PROBABLY combat logged/suicided on the person that downed me so he took no action. Just make sure you have 5 mins of video because some admins are mongs. If I had really good connection I would report more but don't care enough to wait 3 hours for a video to upload unless it was something ridiculous that needed to be reported.

2 minutes ago, Parker said:

I had like 2 mins of video (because RP ends on respawn and my connection is shit)

Doesn't matter if you died... It's pretty clear imo:

Random Death Match (RDM) - Video evidence showing 5 minutes prior to the RDM