Stratis Group Cap

Group cap is 10, illegal zones are very close to officer spawn points, making the rush really real, with 9+ officers online this is insanely hard to deal with, especially with such a limited amount of people, there's guys flanking the cop's positions, then those cops they killed spawn behind them, it's just fuckin chaotic, please, just raise it to 15 is all I ask, it will make it much more bearable, especially the Coca pit, that shit is like 500m from the police station for fucks sake.

Imagine a 10 cop per server cap and rebels can constantly rush the shit out of the cops.

Also' date=' the group cap is very balanced for Altis, on Stratis it's pretty bad.[/quote']

Well, Cop cap was already discussed and proved inefficient on the old forums.

In addition, I also think the "Cop Hype" around Stratis already died and the cop amounts are not as big as they were on the first week.

When I log onto Server 5 as a cop, there are full groups of rebels that all they do is kidnap all the officers online, 3-5 cops usually, and then you ask to take the group cap off.

Those were my 2 cents, good luck man.

• 2 weeks later...

Well' date=' Cop cap was already discussed and proved inefficient on the old forums.

In addition, I also think the "Cop Hype" around Stratis already died and the cop amounts are not as big as they were on the first week.

When I log onto Server 5 as a cop, there are full groups of rebels that all they do is kidnap all the officers online, 3-5 cops usually, and then you ask to take the group cap off.

Those were my 2 cents, good luck man.[/quote']

And the times when DHM is trying to make a little money and 9 cops get on and ruin all the fun by just spawning a km from Coca pit and zerging that shit to hell (I'm looking at you Freddie and Technique <3 )

well I don't like the group cap personally the reason why its a cluster fuck is because we cant tell whose who I remember when agents boats n Hoes and DvY were all at rebel killing each other because insanity was attacking we need a group cap of a full gang if not more so that we are able to add our friends.

well I don't like the group cap personally the reason why its a cluster fuck is because we cant tell whose who I remember when agents boats n Hoes and DvY were all at rebel killing each other because insanity was attacking we need a group cap of a full gang if not more so that we are able to add our friends.

The fucking point is so that you can't play together...

No reason for the group cap to be larger on stratis, you're always dealing with less cops than on altis. It's fine.

And the times when DHM is trying to make a little money and 9 cops get on and ruin all the fun by just spawning a km from Coca pit and zerging that shit to hell (I'm looking at you Freddie and Technique <3 )

So how about you be an good oposing force and fight back properly to where its not issue?

Also please you just compared a possibility of 10cops vs 90 rebels to mayby 10 rebels vs 10 cops. Those comparisons are bullshit and you know it.

So how about you be an good oposing force and fight back properly to where its not issue?

Also please you just compared a possibility of 10cops vs 90 rebels to mayby 10 rebels vs 10 cops. Those comparisons are bullshit and you know it.

What are you trying to say? There's never 90 rebels on the server, not every civilian is actively trying to kill cops. But in that same regard, it's rare to see 10 cops online on Stratis or at least when I get on.

As for putting up a good defense, it's complete aids when cops can keep coming back and zerging with SUV's and Hatchback sports, you can be back on scene in under three minutes on Stratis.

The fucking point is so that you can't play together...

No reason for the group cap to be larger on stratis' date=' you're always dealing with less cops than on altis. It's fine.[/quote']

And what about when we're dealing with more cops? Is there anyway for Paratus to do something to when there are say.... 7+ cops are on that Group cap is upped to ~15? Because where it stands now, if there are more than 7 cops on DHM just logs off and goes to play on an Altis server, there's no way for us to deal with the endless swarms of officers.

Good opposing force???? I try, but I don't stand a chance against a gang with free gear and 0 fucks for their life or their shit. Maybe if there wasn't a free gun issued on every respawn I wouldn't even have to bring up such a shitty topic, but then nobody would play cop.

There are VERY few cops left that are in it for the RP and it makes me sick (Disclaimer: you guys that actually do RP, I love you.), I've been robocopped faster than Gnashes catches scripters. I would respect the APD but it's hard when it's full of guys with hard-on's because they get free gear and the ability to respawn 20+ times.

I'm also not trying to get this topic locked, just giving out some reasons we need this, even though it may not be in the nicest way. <3 srry admins.

And what about when we're dealing with more cops? Is there anyway for Paratus to do something to when there are say.... 7+ cops are on that Group cap is upped to ~15? Because where it stands now' date=' if there are more than 7 cops on DHM just logs off and goes to play on an Altis server, there's no way for us to deal with the endless swarms of officers.

Good opposing force???? I try, but I don't stand a chance against a gang with free gear and 0 fucks for their life or their shit. Maybe if there wasn't a free gun issued on every respawn I wouldn't even have to bring up such a shitty topic, but then nobody would play cop.

There are VERY few cops left that are in it for the RP and it makes me sick (Disclaimer: you guys that actually do RP, I love you.), I've been robocopped faster than Gnashes catches scripters. I would respect the APD but it's hard when it's full of guys with hard-on's because they get free gear and the ability to respawn 20+ times.

I'm also not trying to get this topic locked, just giving out some reasons we need this, even though it may not be in the nicest way. <3 srry admins.[/quote']

They spawn in with 5.56.'s and don't even have scopes for them, A rebel with a carrier light and a 7.62 should rip trough them. I've seen it happen and know it can be done. Not calling you a potato but train a bit more fighting bigger groups that might help you. This is not a group/cop issue.