new thread

Previous and Current Names - BoDjango, Handsome Dan

Arma 3 hours (Screenshot) - 71 

Why do you want to join? - Looking for a gang, and you guys need members. The game's more fun when you play with others and from the forum posts you guys seem like a good group.

Why should you be accepted? - Fast learner, decent shot, laid back guy & easy to get a long with. Willingness to learn and I have common sense.

What are your strengths as a player? - Decent shot, self sufficient, have a mic and TS, experience with fps shooters and gaming groups.

Previous Gangs - None

1 hour ago, BoDjango said:

Previous and Current Names - BoDjango, Handsome Dan

Arma 3 hours (Screenshot) - 71 

Why do you want to join? - Looking for a gang, and you guys need members. The game's more fun when you play with others and from the forum posts you guys seem like a good group.

Why should you be accepted? - Fast learner, decent shot, laid back guy & easy to get a long with. Willingness to learn and I have common sense.

What are your strengths as a player? - Decent shot, self sufficient, have a mic and TS, experience with fps shooters and gaming groups.

Previous Gangs - None

Denied - insufficient hours / applied to other gangs

Scofield likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, william said:

As much as i love you guys why can't you make your fucking mind up on what you want to call your gang?

oh and good luck

When i kick everyone and bring in new people its pretty much a new gang. But were planning on making this one stay for a while, good guys to play with.

Eh at least they spell it different than we did.

Im more interested in the fact that he said regiment metagamed him. Regiment was the coolest, most laid back gang i ever had the privilege to be part of. That gang was amazing, and i highly doubt we would ever have done anything even close to that. If a member back then had done it, they would have been removed. You should know what youre talking about before talking shit.